Twilight Series LIVING FOR TWILIGHT

MIRIAMSPAIN posted on Nov 28, 2009 at 09:02AM
Nowadays, I can´t imagine my life without Twilight, you know. I know that I am 24 years, but I don´t mind because I have never read a book like Twilight. However, I didn´t so much New Moon, Twilight is the best. FORGET PRINCESS, I WANT TO BE A VAMPIRE, SO EDWARD BITES ME.

Twilight Series 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bella01 said…
angelic
me too my life is dedicated and own by twilight saga i can never live without it ,,,,,,, it's gives me life i can die for it that's a promise
over a year ago MIRIAMSPAIN said…
cool
Well, I am not sure that I would die for it, but I totally understand you. You know, when I started to read the books, I surprised myself, it was incredible. Now, I am a fan, a twilighter and I am very proud of it. Thank you for reply my comment.
Well, I am not sure that I would die for it, but I totally understand you. You know, when I started t
over a year ago xNicolexCullenx said…
I agree. The series lets me escape from those dreary and repetitve days that I can't stand. It makes everything better... Although, I am just about positive that Stephanie Meyer has now ruined any future relationship of mine. But it was worth it. Being a fanpire is the world to me.
over a year ago cariecre said…
I have never read a better story than the Twilght saga.
I don't think there can ever be a better story EVER.
I absolutely LOVE everything Twilight!
(I am speaking of the books here)
When I think of Twilight and parts from the books I get a goofy kind of happiness. And there is nothing else in the world that is better.
Sometimes I get freaked out because I begin to think this is crazy and not healthy for me...... So I hide this obbsession from my family and keep it to myself.
And sometimes I am sad because I will never have such an awesome life as a vampire.... It is so insane for me to feel like this!
But it is what it is and I can't help it.
cool
The following week I will do a presentation in english and it will be focused on Twilight Phenomenon, merchandising. I saw some web sites and I felt ver suprised when I saw that you could buy whatever you want, it is incredible. Sometimes I would like to be American because in Spain you can´t buy many products about Twilight. However, I am from Spain and I am very proud of being a spanish twilighter girl and moreover, spanish fan were the firt who saw New Moon.
over a year ago MoneeR-N-R- said…
angelic
girls girls girls
I love twilight
Iread it in lithuanian, polish and english
I watched two movies in the cinema,
I havent read any better book for whole my life, but please belive me, living in the dream it's not such a good idea...
don't even think about being hard fan... it doesnt bring anything good, it will make you go crazy, believe me I know
I was fan of one band for three years...
I was thinking that I will love that group for whole my life, every day started with a minute of listening and dreaming about them....
and now I gotta say, tha thise three years were the most unpleasant for me to remember...
I dont remember any moments of my personal life, I just remember that band...
girls live the reality, not a dream!!!!!!
you cannot think that edward will fell in love with you or something similar...
dont get mad please
cool
I totally agree with you, MoneeR-N-R, but dreams are free. I have a boyfriend and I don´t imagine my life whitout him. I like Twilight but I know that there are more things appart from Twilight.
over a year ago cariecre said…
MoneeR-N-R what was the name of the band???