Twilight Series If Stephenie Meyer is to continue the twilight saga, which story should continue?

cherry_demure posted on Nov 23, 2009 at 01:13PM
Guys, if Stephenie Meyer is to continue her book twilight saga, which story would you want to continue and why?

A. Edward and Bella
B. Jacob and Renesmee
C. Jasper and Alice
D. Emmett and Rosalie
E. Carlisle and Esme
F. Charlie and Sue
G. Garrett and Kate

Twilight Series 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cherry_demure said…
For me I think, Jake and Renesmee's story would be interesting and exciting.They will surely make a cute and perfect couple!
over a year ago Ilovejacob77 said…
Jacob&& Reneesmee
over a year ago Ednbella said…
smile
i think jasper and alice would be an insteresting read :)
over a year ago luvrofedward said…
Jacob and Renesme definitely.
over a year ago Yvaughn said…
Jasper and Alice, absolutely. But my 2nd choice would be Jake and Renesmee. Emmett/Rosalie and Carlisle/Esme tie for 3rd place.
over a year ago -Jess- said…
TOTALLY Jacob and Renesmee!!!
hey pips!
I think its nice to know also the story of edward and tanya ...hahaha, how edward rejected tanya ... but i love the denalis also. It's just interesting to know.
over a year ago kuncuyug said…
smile
I think Jacob and Renesmee would be interesting and I sometimes imagine what their story would be like ;)
over a year ago tinkertoy42 said…
I think jacob and renesmee would be a great story, to see how it goes.
over a year ago luvutoo said…
Jacob and renesmee. There story is the only one that is just beginning
over a year ago jay_teamRenesme said…
cool
personally I would like to see a story that wasn't directly related to any of them but lincluded all of them together. Perhaps something like Leah Clearwatter imprinting on a new foreign exchange student. Only to find out that he was one of the children of the moon (Werewolf but the European kind, cursed) The story would center around him learning to control himself for the first time since being bitten because of her. Meanwhile the rest of the Werewolves (Quilutes) are trying to hunt him down because people are starting to suspect a monster but think it's them. The Vampires (cullens this time) Help the local werewolves hunt the new one and when they find out it's Leahs new boyfriend their is another stand off like the one just before Renesmees birth. I have no idea how it would end. Just that it would include everyone in the story. Also I would have Charlie Swan play a much more central role in the story. He's the chief of Police and I figure you gotta be pretty kick ass to hold that job so he would know how to take care of himself/be able to hold his own.
Maybe the new Werewolf would infect a few people making yet a third pack and thus require a new treaty. this time with both the Quilute packs and the Cullens.

The most important point for me would be to get to hear from all the characters again (though not in the first person).
over a year ago jay_teamRenesme said…
mischievous
actually now that I think about it perhaps I would make Charlie Swan one of the people who gets attacked by the new Werewolf (infected etc...uncontrolable change at the full moon etc...) Who then fights for control of the new pack eventually becoming its new Alpha and the one who negotiates the new treaty.
over a year ago melikhan said…
big smile
all of them
over a year ago ggrulesandrock said…
angelic
i would love to continue the bella/edward story but this based with a slightly more centered role on renesme,perhaps she could tell the story of her growing up?
over a year ago rosaliegirl said…
wink
Jacob and Renesmee. I'd like to see their story.
over a year ago mstwlight said…
angelic
jacob & Nessie
over a year ago bmarme said…
smile
A and B duh
over a year ago BellaLady said…
big smile
all would be interesting but i'd pick Alice and Jasper first as Alice is a fun character and Jasper is struggling with the way he lives, could be an exciting read! i was shocked to hear of the new book about the new vampire Stephanie is writing - if it is true. Seems a strange character to adopt but sure it would be a good book, I wish she would finish and release Midnight Sun, it seems v silly to leave it sitting when she has the biggest audience ever for it i would think!
over a year ago Zivarox said…
I would pick one that tells about all of them as they live forever together
over a year ago italiangirl976 said…
sad
Its done. She killed it with the last book. Just totally ruined it with the whole baby thing.