Twilight Series New Moon

cici1264 posted on Nov 21, 2009 at 11:34PM
If you have seen the New Moon Movie what did you think about it?

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BellaJane said…
I Loved it!!! It did have it's issues though......The thing that bugged me the most is that I wish Bella would just choose someone already! It starts out with her liking Edward and then after he leaves she starts to fall in love with Jacob(which is fine)but later in the movie when Edward comes back she says "Jake don't make me choose it has always been Edward" If it has always been Edward then why did she tell him she loved him or made him think she liked him in the first place If she knew "It would always be Edward"? anyway, i just thought that was kinda mean like she was using him...i don't know correct me If wrong or if i'm missing something..but thts what it seemed like to me..other then tht it was amazing! I can't believe it got such low ratings!
over a year ago SpenceFan said…
I absolutly loved it. I liked it better than Twilight because New Moon had funny moments. My fave part is the voting scene.

BellaJane-Bella needed jake to help her heal the hole Edward left and at the movie theater she told jake that she wasn't in love with him.
I absolutly loved it. I liked it better than Twilight because New Moon had funny moments. My fave par
over a year ago SupergirlS1023 said…
Yeah I mean I understand Bella, she wanted comfort and he wanted more, and it wasn't her fault that he couldn't just let it be what it was. But in the book she specified how she loves Jacob: as a brother but then it turns into more but it doesn't hold the same capacity as her love for Edward and in the movie she didn't make this as clear. I thought the movie was great the new director did a fantastic job but I also believe the first movie was great, I mean it did portray the book pretty much right on; wet and dull, other than her romance with Edward. By the way I'd just like to add I'm not team Jacob but he looks so hott with long hair. Bella is hott too.
over a year ago IluvJacob99 said…
mischievous
my fav seen was you know how jacob almost kissed bella but the phone rang and it was edward
over a year ago cherry_demure said…
Yeah i love that scene too IluvJacob99! I love the scene in the parking lot also with edward kissing bella!
over a year ago crjjen said…
i liked it and i didnt like it. I thought it was pretty good as far as some of the facts from the book, but for me it was missing someting..and i dont know what it was. It wasnt as good as i expected but i love seeing it on screen. I thought it would have focused more on Jacob and Bella growing close, and i thought it might have focused on the wolf family more..i was dissapointed it didnt.
But i do want to know what other people thought, its nice to know others opinions!!!