Twilight Series What did you think of New Moon the movie?

Raechelll posted on Nov 20, 2009 at 05:07PM
The wait is finally over. New Moon is now playing. If you've already seen it, what did you think of it? Was it good? What was the best part a/b it that you liked the most?
Feel free to share anything you want a/b the movie :D
The wait is finally over. New Moon is now playing. If you've already seen it, what did you think of i
last edited on Nov 20, 2009 at 05:10PM

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Raechelll said…
- In my opinion the movie was aMAZING. I loved it. Bella(kristen) looks a lot better in this movie than she does in twilight. Edward aka ROB looked totally GORGEOUS as always <3 and omg Jacob/Taylor who's 30 pounds bigger in this movie, looked so H.O.T. All the werewolf effects were awesome. Charlie was hilarious of course. All the Cullens were amazing. Alice was a sweetheart. And the volturi rocked too. Dakota as Jane was marvelous. Dimitri's hawt too. I think the overall movie was just too good. All the Edward/Bella scenes & Jacob/Bella scenes were truly amazing. loved it so much :)
Cant wait for ECLIPSE, the ending of New Moon was just lovely <3
over a year ago BuBbLyMaKiNgXD said…
cool
i thought the humor was better in new moon....the kiss scenes were HOT HOT HOT!!! im sucha perv but i cant wait for more!!! i thought new moon was better than twilight
over a year ago cici1264 said…
heart
I loved it. But they added, and changed things from the book. But I really loved the ending when Edward says "Marry me" and then the movie ended I think it leaves people that haven't read the book what she is going to say. And the people that read the book I think it also leaves them thinking about what are they going to do in the Eclipse movie. Like how will it be different will Bella say no first or go to yes. But I think that they could have added some other parts from the book. Like when Jacob goes to Bella's school with the motorcycle to talk to Bella. And the part where Bella gets home from Itlay, and thinks she's dead. Or the part where Charlie screams at Bella to get the house, and tells Edward not to go the door the Bella's house to stay way from her. And the when Bella, and Alice are on the plane, and they talk about Alice changing Bella into a vampire. But over all I loved the New Moon Movie. I give it 2 thumbs up, and 5 stars. Chris Weitz, and the rest of the cast did a great job with the movie. I can't wait till Eclipse. And for when New Moon comes out on dvd.
over a year ago nessienjake said…
crying
o well i cant even scroll up to see what you guys wrote im one of those unlucky ppl who need to wait one more week till watching it...in romania it comes on 27th!!!
over a year ago melandjim4eva said…
big smile
^^Ah you poor thing. It was absolutly amazing loved every single minute of it. I don't think there was a single bit that i didn't like, actually there was one bit i didn't like it was when she got on the motorcycle with that guy. My favourite bit was when Edward left Bella just because i loved the way it turned out and the emotion that was in that scene (Although i do hate the fact that Edward left Bella) oh and i loved the Bella and Jacob scenes. Taylor Lautner looked amazing as Jacob and I really like Kristen this time around, she played her part really well. Just like Raechelll said i cannot wait till Eclipse now. Oh and almost forgot Chris Weitz did an amazing job with the movie.