Twilight Series Eclipse/breaking dawn songs?

lauracullen66 posted on Oct 29, 2009 at 03:18PM
so...ive just bought the new moon soundtrack and have finished listening to the songs...which i LOVE btw :)

so i was just wondering if people had heard any songs that would fit eclipse or breaking dawn (or new moon)?

i was listening to SHANE WARD'S BREATHLESS on the bus today and thought it would be a great fit for Breaking dawn...from either bella or edward POV:

If our love was a fairy tale
I would charge in and rescue you
On a yacht baby we would sail
To an island where we’d say I do (mentions in BD about her "fairytale" house etc and an island...isle esme???)

And if we had babies they would look like you
It’d be so beautiful if that came true
You don’t even know how very special you are (it'd be beautiful if they came true...IF as in edwatd doesnt think it could, and bella doesnt know how special she is to him and vice versa)

You leave me breathless (literally in edwards case and bella always says how she has to "catch her breath" every time she sees him)
You’re everything good in my life (obv.)
You leave me breathless
I still can’t believe that you’re mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams (bellas dreams...)
So beautiful you’re leaving me
Breathless

And if our love was a story book
We would meet on the very first page (they basically did)
The last chapter would be about
How I’m thankful for the life we’ve made (BD last chapter...they are thankful theyre still alive and together)

And if we had babies they would have your eyes (renesmee has bellas eyes..or from bellas POV she beileves she will have a boy that will have edwards green eyes)
I would fall deeper watching you give life (edward started to fall more in love with bella as they baby grew inside her)
You don’t even know how very special you are

You must have been sent from heaven to earth to change me (edwad thought of himself as a monster until bella...)
You’re like an angel
The thing that I feel is stronger than love believe me (thats obvious :P)

anyone got any others?

Twilight Series No replies