Twilight Series Help, in need of clarification!

sx7 posted on Sep 15, 2009 at 03:37PM
Okay, so i just watched the 3rd trailer of new moon. I've already read the book also, but i guess i missed the part where the volturi is beating edward up? i dont remember that at all in the book. can someone help me please remember? its killing me. i just want to read the book all over again. HELP, HELP, HELP!

Twilight Series 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sx7 said…
errr, nevermind. i just read something about it. lol! (: i'm good now.
over a year ago Prathi said…
big smile
where did you read it cause i'm confued too:D
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
Yeah I was a bit confused too lol, someone said something about a flashback? I dunno :S
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
surprise
Oh, there was that one scene in New Moon where when everyone was at the volturi place Jane was trying to use her powers on Bella but Edward got in the way an she tortured him instead, thats the only scene I remember
over a year ago sx7 said…
oh. sorry. i read another post about this thats why i said i read something about it. but now i'm good. (: cant wait till November 20th. (:
over a year ago DanielleT095 said…
Yeah the new trailer seems so good! It looks as though one of the vampires from the Volturi had tried to strangle him but there wasn't any physical torture, just the mind I think.
over a year ago bunniegirlbabe said…
big smile
i know that new moon is going to be sad i am so whatching it at the ciminas
over a year ago DanielleT095 said…
Yeah I can't wait! There's gonna be a new director for New Moon so it'll be completely different from Twilight
I don't know but I didn't find Twilight very satisfactory... like it just didn't match to much of the book itself
Hopefully New Moon matches up to the storyline! I think Jacob kisses Bella :o
over a year ago Jessie_Cullen said…
rainy
Yeah, I think in the movie's they just exaggerate everything to make the messages clearer. So to show Edward is in pain, they make it really obvious... =] xXxXx