Twilight Series NO ONE HATE ME!

callejahLUVSed posted on Sep 02, 2009 at 06:31AM
PLEASE don't leave hate comments.. but i think i sort of like the idea of twilight more than the actual book... i mean the idea of being in love with a vampire is just... UNEXPLAINABLE, but i am sort of getting sick of re-reading the book!... i know i shouldn't be on this site, so don't take this the wrong way. i still LIKE twlight but now, i'm sort of moving on to vampire academy and vampire diaries... anyone agree?

please don't be rude to me. simply state your opinion!

Twilight Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Edward_Bella234 said…
I respect your opinion but I really like the Twilight books, not just the idea of the vampire love concept. I just think everything about Twilight is awesome and that is my opinion.
over a year ago Jessie_Cullen said…
rainy
I kind of get where your coming from, because it does kind of minus from the greatness of Twilight, when you can guess every word correctly. I also really liked the whole human-and-paranormal-creature-love so I started reading the Night World series, written by the same author as the Vampire Diaries, and I really liked them so maybe you will too =]. At the moment though, I'm on to reading Generation dead, which is very very good, and Wicked Lovely, which is also very good. Hope this help if you're short of books =] xXx
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
smile
Vampire Diaries is also that tv series, too, right?An, your opinion aint bad, once I read all the books I didnt wanna read it again so I moved on...Besides, vampire stories are Cool!