Twilight Series Do you think they picked the right characters for the Twilight movies?

LinaJC posted on Aug 21, 2009 at 07:46PM
Hi. I'm just wondering if you think that the Twilight director and producers picked good actors who did a good job as the Twilight characters?

So, when you answer, do it like this:

Bella:
Edward:
Jacob:
Alice:
Rosalie:
Jasper:
Emmett:
Carlisle:
Esme:

And after every : write if you think they are good as their Twilight character like this:

Bella: i thought she was too.... she needs to be more...

something like that okay? :-)

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago edwardcarlisle said…
big smile
Bella: I thought she was brilliant! I loved that they chose her :)
Edward: Well, I can't really say anything! He's awesome!!!! I think that he's the best Edward!
Jacob: All right let me think...Incredibly well chosen!!!!
Alice: Super!!!
Rosalie: I still think she made it incredible! She was perfect!
Jasper: O.O Wonderful!!!
Emmett: There's no one like Kellan, he was just perfect!
Carlisle: Good...Better...He's the best Carlisle!
Esme: Oh, they did it really well chosing her to play her!!!!

Well, I don't know if everyone is with me, but I think every actor was really well and did a great job XD
over a year ago SimplyLaurel said…
smile
Bella: I was more surprised that they decided to let her ruin the next movies by not replacing her after she ran Twilight into the ground. What a pig-headed, monotone, amateur, nightmarish snob. She apparently needs her parents and boyfriend to get her jobs.
Edward: He could have done a bit better masking the accent, but he understood and portrayed the role flawlessly. But it would help if he stopped complaining about how poorly the books are written.
Jacob: Taylor is such a sweetie. He's tried so hard and is so thankful to have a job that he carries quite well and clearly deserves.
Alice: Apparently Kristen's long lost sister. A twin to the bland and monotone, but at least she isn't cocky and arrogant and blames everyone but her.
Rosalie: Handled such a diminutive part very well. Very pretty.
Jasper: Wonderful in everything he does, and worked his role as if he were the main character(a good thing). Clearly a lot of thought put into the character.
Emmett: Instantly captures the comic, quirky character without being over-the-top.
Carlisle: His experience shows. Smooth as silk.
Esme: She's a great actress, but unfortunately for me, I first saw her in Grey's Anatomy and can only picture her as a facial reconstruction patient.

I have to input my hard-to-please actor's opinion.
over a year ago Meredydd said…
SimplyLaurel: You have absolute right about Bella (Kristen)!
over a year ago SimplyLaurel said…
Why, thank you. And her boyfriend actually did get her this role.
over a year ago Rebekah_Mik said…
Bella: The first Twilight movies weren't so good with Kristen playing Bella but, I think she did a really good job in Breaking Dawn Part 2 playing Vampire Bella... And with Renesmee, she showed more emotion than she has in the other movies.
Edward: I think his hair stylist could have really done a better job in the first movie, I mean... seriously... But other than that I like him. I actually like the fact that his British accent is somewhat noticeable at some parts; to me it gives the vibe that Edward is an old soul, and that he's been around a while.
Jacob: I don't really have an opinion on the casting for Jacob...
Alice: Ashley is the perfect Alice... I mean I honestly can't imagine any other Alice. She is amazing, end of story!
Rosalie: I don't really have anything to say for Rosalie's casting either.
Jasper: Jackson as Jasper is just amazing... Yes the first few movies with him are... hard to watch honestly :P Just knowing how much potential he has, it's weird seeing him in the first Twilight and in New Moon... I think his best roles for Jasper were in Eclipse, which is when I really fell in love with him...
Emmett: I didn't pay much attention to him until New Moon and the later movies.. but I think he's a good Emmett.
Carlisle: No opinion, but I love Peter as Carlisle..
Esme: I didn't like her hair in Twilight or New Moon but... I think they did a good job as far as the casting goes.