Twilight Series ~I Need Your Opinion~

Asalechka posted on Aug 12, 2009 at 11:09AM
Hi All! I am digi scrap designer and I want to make "New Moon" kit. Do you have any ideas what I can include in my kit? I've read the book, but still need your help. When I'll be done with the kit you can download it for free. I already have "Twilight" on my blog.
link
Hi All! I am digi scrap designer and I want to make "New Moon" kit. Do you have any ideas what I can
last edited on Aug 12, 2009 at 11:14AM

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Ich_liebe_NCIS said…
Maybe you could add someone with the apple in there hand, like on the cover of Twilight, but make the apple have a HUGE bite taken out of it!
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
I love all the ones youve already done, there so pretty :)
Well there's the flower on the front cover, Alice's porsche, the clock tower in Volterra. Its hard to think of things. The wolves would be good because they are a big part of new moon. You could have a moon on it, Edward stepping out into the sunlight, or Bella jumping off the cliff. You could have Bella's cake and the presents she gets given, the smashed up piano, the motorbikes.
I cant really think of anything else lol :)
over a year ago Asalechka said…
big smile
WoW,thanks for the bitten apple and Volterra clocks
over a year ago Fiery said…
wink
Hi..the other ones are very good..
hum.. since the wolves are very important in New Moon, why don't you put and image of a wolve (maybe Jacob) rescuing a human?.. because jacob is like that to bella... her savior..
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
How is it going for you?