Twilight Series Book 4 Sex Scenes

ilvejacob posted on Jul 31, 2009 at 05:15AM
Ok so lets be honest how many of us thought the sex scenes between Bella and Edward were beyond amazing? But lets be real for a minute and consider the facts...first of all Edward is a vampire, also known as the living dead. In order for a male to preform sexual intercouse he has to have vascular circulation to the penial region thus causing what is known as an erection. This allows intercourse to take place as well as for the male to excrete sperm which them moves forth to fertalize a womans ova egg. In order for Edward to preform this act he would have to have blood circulating through his system, not just in his stomach from his last meal. The second point I would like to address is that of Bella consistantly remarking on Edward being like a stone wall as well as lack of body heat (again I address the absense of blood in his cardiovascular system). Regardless of the fact that Edward would not be able to respond physically to sexual intercourse it would feel as though Bella had stones piled on her body, not to mention his arctic body temp. Therefore having sex with Edward would be just like having sex with a popsicle...cold, unsatisfying, and with no end result not excluding becoming pregnant.

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago libenet said…
cool. then we should erase this whole fanclub et start to hate the twilight series.

c'mon! ;) relax. just try not to be so...down-to-earth. it's a bokk. and a movie. use your imagination; it can be real :D
over a year ago edwardcarlisle said…
big smile
I really loved these scenes!!!
over a year ago smexygirl_11 said…
smile
i love those scenes lmfao
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
How can you say "lets be real for a minute and consider the facts"....ITS A BOOK. No one said it would work in real life...(Vampires arent real either ;))
over a year ago k99545 said…
Ok so you do realize that vampires themselves are fictional characters, right?
So then wouldnt you agree that the standard physiological norms do would not apply here?
over a year ago cr6zym0nkeyiz said…
it is just a story/a book...use ur imagination....and vampire's r just fictional characters...