Twilight Series What's w/ all the stupidness?

whyy posted on Jul 11, 2009 at 05:24PM
First off, who freakn cares if Kristen and Rob r dating?! They r not really Edward and Bella. If they r they should wait til after the movies but thats beside the point. Second, would u people stop w/ the team Edward/Jacob thing?! I mean come on, ur really talking about the actors and u know it! Does anybody ever ask team Taylor/Rob? No! And another thing, how can Rob be hotter than Edward, when no one even knew his name until he ( was!!!) Edward?! They r xactly the same physically, w/ different personalities and unless u know Rob personally, (which I doubt), u have no idea what hes like.

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Jacob-Rocks said…
big smile
I don't think its stupid! Actually I find it quite fun, and yes some people may be talking about the actors but other times they may actually be talking about which character they like better in the book. so cheer up!! :D
over a year ago HerMelody said…
smile
Well, a lot of people - I personally think most people - that are on Team Edward or Team Jacob are on the team because it is the character they like/prefer in the books. I guess I'm Team Jacob, and the reason for that is I love Jacob in the books and find him more interesting than Edward. That has sweet sod all to do with Taylor... I don't think I even knew about Taylor when I chose my 'team'. There are Team Taylors also and I think there's probably a Team Rob also, seperate from the characters. A few people claim that they are team Jake or team Ed because of the actors, but I think that is the minority. The majority of true Twilight lovers support the characters.
over a year ago edwardcarlisle said…
Well, I really truly knew who Robert Pattinson was before being Edward and I've seen the team Robert/Taylor thing, I don't really know why are you saying all these.
Also I really know Rob's personality too, so don't say those things :)

And about the Robert and Kristen stuff, well in that I'm with you, people are always so annoying and intense about some rhings so I don't know if they are gonna stop ;)
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
surprise
I'm not gonna give my opinion on this particular topic, but honestly, you must be asking for people to be pissed at you! And of course there's team Rob and team Taylor...

And I agree with edwardcarlisle, I knew who Rob was before Twilight, so don't start saying all this stupid stuff because all your gonna do is make people upset !
over a year ago whyy said…
blush
One, im not trying to piss people off, it was just getting on my nerves and i wanted to vent, OK. And yeah theres team Taylor/Rob but i havent seen it much. I knew who Rob was before Twilight too, but he wasnt exactly a household name and it just seemed like how can Rob be hotter than edward when that was what shot him into stardom in the first place? Everyone has meltdowns sometimes, so please dont yell at me.