Twilight Series Twilight related dreams

Cullen-wannabe posted on Jul 04, 2009 at 09:56AM
Hey guys. Have any of you ever had a Twilight related dream? It could be anyhting. It could be the next book in the series, it could feature the characters or actors, it could just be about good vampires? Well, here's the forum to tell us about it. I keep on having Twilight related dreams, and I wanted to share them with someone ther that Jessie_Cullen (no offence Jess x) So, here ya go. xx

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Cullen-wannabe said…
big smile
Well, the first part of my dream was boring and about bus routes to get to sports day and stuff so, heres the next part:

It was the next scene and Sports day was over and I was on my way back home. I was walking through the Alley-way and there was a huge coach size car outside my house. As I looked through the window of the car, I realized that it was Corbin Bleu and his family. I was to shocked to do anything – so I went inside to find my mum. Instead I found dad and asked him what was going on. He told me that it was Celebrity street day which is when all the celebrities in the World pick one street to all go and practically live on for a couple of days, and this year, because Robert Pattinson has become so famous, they decided to pick an English Street, so they picked ours. Then a huge grin spread across my dads face when I asked him where mum was. He told me that he had forgotten to tell me the best news, mum was in the living room with a very special guest waiting for me. Puzzled and eager to know who the special guest was, I raced through to the living room. I burst through the door in my excitement to find ROBERT PATTINSON sitting down on the sofa opposite my mum just talking normally. I screamed VERY loudly and then as I took in what was happening, I began to cry. One of my idols was sitting in front of me – right now! I joined him on the sofa, picking up Breaking Dawn and a pen on my way. I gave it to him and he knew exactly what I was blubbering through my tears. He opened it to the red page at the front of the book and wrote something. I didn’t get to see what it was that he wrote, but the quick movement of his hand at the end, was obviously a signature. I had gotten hold of my emotions and my mum kept asking him if he needed anything. He turned her down most of the times, but he accepted a drink finally, so she went to go and get it. I moaned about her over-reacting because, he was just an ordinary guy under all the fame, but he started to laugh and I realized that I had just been crying. I told him that I was being the over-reacting one and crying – he laughed again – I explained that it was only because he was one of my idols and this was a chance I probably wouldn’t get again. My mum came back in the room then and she gave him his drink. I realized that, even though I liked him a lot, I was being selfish because, Jess was only five minutes away and she liked him more than me. So, I got out my mobile and was scrolling through the contacts, but my mobile kept dying, so I used the home-phone, but it was to slow. Mum gave me her phone after the tears began pouring soundlessly out of my eyes out of guilt when the phones wouldn’t work. I dialled Jess’ number and explained to her what happened. Rob was leaving the room as I hung up the phone. I asked him where he was going, but he just said that he had to go. I followed him outside to see a line of 5 of my friends. Jess was at the back of the line, and Molly and Ana where in there too with two others but I can’t remember who they were. Each of them had Breaking Dawn in there hands, and Jess was practically jumping. Robert Pattinson apologized and said that he had to go, but then suddenly, Kristen Stewart walks around the corner smiling. She says that she thinks we can stay a few minutes, because my mum had been telling her about how Jess and I are their biggest fans, so Rob agrees. Jess and I cannot wipe the smiles of off our faces and then a new car pulls up and I scream at the top of my voice. Taylor Lautner grins through the window of the car and says hi. Jess isn’t really fussed because she just see’s him as Jacob and she is total team Edward, however, I am total team Edward, but I love Taylor more than Rob so I can’t wait for him to get out of the car, instead, I climb in ;) Then, he gives me a great big hug and says hey, you must be Eloise, Kristen and your mom have been telling me a lot about you. This time I did not cry – I could not cry – I was frozen, shocked out of pure happiness! I just sat there frozen for a bit, then he pulled me towards him and hugged me tightly against his chest. That knocked me out of my coma?! Then, my mum woke me up, and I’m never normally grouchy in the mornings, but she deserved it. So that’s my dream :D

BTW: I only woke up from this dream an hour ago xx
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
LOL okay, umm my dreams a little strange [aren't they all?] and i only remember it vaguely, so it's nothing big but anyway, here goes..

okay, so, i don't know how, but me and my older brother (jake) are travelling with the cullens... jake was spending most of his time with jasper, while i was hanging out with alice. and for no particular, edward completely ignored me.. it was like he hated me... and eventualy, he said he loved me.. so it was a good dream :D until my stepdad woke me up.. ^^ and of course i was pissed off.

so yeah...
over a year ago megcullen said…
my friend had one dream with me and robert pattinson and kristen stewart.

So we flew from our hometown on the east coast to go to CA for the premere of new moon. So it was early in the day and we were in a strech limo when i saw rob and kristen outside. Soo being me i shoved open the limo door and rolled across the street and hit into rob's feet, then i stood up, and got them both to sign my forehead. Then i asked if they were dating and they said yeah secretley, so then we went to lunch and then she woke up :(
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Cullen-wannabe said…
smile
Lol - I love hearing about dreams - they're so cool and creative. I mean, if there was no such thing as dreams, then Twilight would never have been born :'(
over a year ago vampire1504 said…
mischievous
this was the first time I read twilight so i thought i had read to much...so i put the book down and was in the middle of the part when she is a the cullens house...I had all the cullen staring a me...and I was wondering why....where ever i ran in the house they followed me....it was weird.Not knowing something like that was going to happen in New Moon.....it was a really weird twilight dream.....
over a year ago mayo0904 said…
Yes I have,
There was a boy and he was a vampire and he was searching for my mother to bite her. I was in a school when I heard the news and I went into a classroom. There was this guy I am kinda of curshing on. He is like my personal Jacob but we cannot be together because I am dating two of his friends. But anyway he was there with this girl he use to date. I whispered in his ear telling him I needed him and she started acting crazy saying what ever I had to say I should say it out loud. That he was hers and only hers. I bust out in tears telling them it wasn't like that. He was so sad but could not help me because of her. He didnt want to lose her because if he did he would be alone. Because i was already taken, so I left and went to my locker. Where my ex was standing, the ex i loved the most and missed the most. He saw something was wrong and didn't ask what but agreed to help me. We got in a cab and there was a vampire with blood dripping from his teeth. My ex helped me we was on the run together jumping from car to car. I don't remember the rest but it gets sadder. I only remember that part because my jacob was in it.