Twilight Series I'M GOING TO FORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrsblack_1089 posted on Jun 12, 2009 at 12:59AM
Yeah, I'm going to Forks for the summer!!! I'm in charge of finding locations for us to visit up in the Forks/La Push area (since I'm the only one who is in LOVE with the books) and I really don't want to miss anything cool. Does anyone have a link to a website (besides forkswa.com because I have that one covered. ;)) or information about a Twilight-related tour...? Any information about what's a must see in Forks or La Push is welcome! (Oh plus we're going to Port Angeles so information on that, too, please!) Thanks so much!! xoxo mrsblack

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LautnerBlack87 said…
look at :]
over a year ago sinai114 said…
link
Eat the mushroom ravioli!!!

Sully's Drive-In, 220 N. Forks Ave., Forks
Eat lunch at sully's they give twilight inspired food.
They have bella burgers!! It even comes with fangs!!
Click here for more info: link

over a year ago ChristineHB said…
omg soooo lucky! idk if there would be any twilight tours but im sure it would still be fun just to see if any of the shops and stuff are similar to the books. tell us how it is!
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
laugh
Hey guys thanks for the replies! Unfortunetly I already went to Forks by the time you guys submitted these. =) Sorry!

To sinai114: We went to Bella Italia and I DID have the mushroom ravioli! It was incredible! We didn't make it to Sully's (I REALLY wish we did) But I heard about the Bella burgers and on the windows they wrote 'Twilight Fans Welcome' with a vampire smilie in the window it was cool. ^^)

To ChristineHB: We didn't go on any Twilight tours; we just kinda trailblazed haha. But for the night we spent in Port Angeles we went to the book shop they described (well we saw the outside at least haha, it was closed when we got there). We went down a freaky-lookin alley and everything too! The dress shop is GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!!! =O And in Oregon we saw the sets of the movie, too, and even met an extra in the movie!
over a year ago cinnamen99 said…
lol