Twilight Series Who wants Midnight Sun to be published?

_Becci_ posted on Jun 01, 2009 at 05:39PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!Midnight Sun is amazing and really should be published.Really soon.Who agrees with me?!

Twilight Series 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Nahla1309 said…
crying
well we all here do.. but MS is a frozen project.. Stephanie hasn't finished the book yet and she isn't planning on doing so for some time (read few years) so i don't think we'll see it being published so soon.. =(
over a year ago _Becci_ said…
wink
we should start a pertition!!
over a year ago amandaj said…
I do! I really hope Stephenie finishes it someday. I read the draft she posted on her website. It's exiting that we get a look inside Edwards head for a change, and I just loved to read all his toughts regarding Bella, and his feelings for her. It got so much stronger from his view. I will run to the bookstore if the book comes out!
I soooo agree with you!How do you start a pertition?!
over a year ago Nahla1309 said…
there's a whole bunch of petitions out there for publishing MS but there's no use from it...
sad
Shame.That means I have nothing to do in my spare time.
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
i hope it get the go ahead
over a year ago cr6zym0nkeyiz said…
i started reading the midnight sun that got leaked and i really really really wish she would finish it and publish them..i actually wish she would write all four books in edwards perspective.
over a year ago whatupiloveyou said…
i agree with you cr6zym0nkeyiz
over a year ago lilyyedward said…
i agree i think it should be publishedd i trulyy love that book; seeing and understandin edward's perspective of the story wow.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago amandaj said…
There is petitions to "save" Midnight Sun on different sites, among others on www.savemidnightsun.com , but like Nahla1309 said, it seems like there's no use in it. Anyways, it doesn't hurt to sign it just in case...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lucyloo said…
I've only just got in to the twilight saga, my boyfriend got me twilight thinking i would like it, i read that in one night! Couldn't put it down! So i sent him to get the new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn at 9am the next morning! Lol! I read them over 4 days! I was gutted once i'd finished them. So i had a look online to see if Stephenie was going to write any more, and i was happy at first when i read about midnight sun but then i saw that she's not going to finish it! It's great to see it from Edwards view! And really wish there was more to read! And really wish she would finish it! Xxx