Twilight Series Will there be a 5th book??? I hope so!

HeatherMA3 posted on May 29, 2009 at 01:35PM
I am hopeing that there will be a 5th book for the Twilight Series! Bella finaly became a vampire and gets to spend forever with Edward. . .so now what happens? Renesseme and Jacob. . .something crazy has to happen there!!! Where do they go? WHat happens with their love life? In the end of Breaking dawn the cullen's speak like they think the Volturi will come back for them, some day. . .so when does that day come? I WANT MORE!!! LOL!!! I love these books!

Twilight Series 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
wink
Well, technically she posted her 5th on the internet like months ago back in 2008, but someone leaked it an she wouldnt finish it.She mite tho, possibly maybe if her fans beg an plead, lol, possibly
over a year ago HeatherMA3 said…
crying
I know there was a book based on Edwards point of view, but from what I have read so will not finish the book. So sad! People should have waited until it was ready. . .now we all have to suffer!
over a year ago omglol said…
well ya u guys r right but im pretty sure she will cuz its all about the money!
over a year ago mage94 said…
I think she will finish the book, but i would love to know how bella's live would be as a vimpire lol
if u go to link bella writes every day in her diary how her life as a vampire is
over a year ago HeatherMA3 said…
big smile
REALLY???? Thanks!
ur welcome
over a year ago bettyloop12 said…
surprise
Do you know who actually writes the diary entries?
I thought it was Stephanie Meyer but Idk !
stephanie meyer writes the diary entries
over a year ago whiteluvpink said…
is it really stephenie meyer who write it??
how could charlie become a vampire too??
over a year ago team_robward said…
heart
I hope she finishes Midnight Sun, I love it already!!! <3
over a year ago DanielleT095 said…
big smile
That would be awesome! There's no fifth book as far as I know, but Midnight Sun will be great enough :D Edward Cullen's perspective on things will be VERY interesting :D
over a year ago wazngirl said…
i hope there is a fifth book..to continue off of breaking dawn. There is a BUNCH of things we need to know about in another book...like what about Renesmee? since her brains growing really fast and her body isn't growing as fast..what's gonna happen? and what about Jacob imprinting on her. she sooooooo needs to make nother book. (other than midnight sun) XD