Twilight Series Game: Finish the book!

j1edwardcullen7 posted on May 12, 2009 at 02:32AM
Okay, what you do is you write the books YOUR way! It has to be in consecutive order, though, and Bella MUST END UP WITH EDWARD!

1) The pooling tears in my eyes washed off in the shower, hidden by the remedy of water, brushing against the sunburnt skin from my former home in Pheonix. I let the water receed, reluctantly as I twist the knob, on autopilot.
I wrapped the towel around myself, and slug my way to my closet. Yanking down whatever cloths I touched, pulling on a pair of ratty jeans, a thin winter coat from Arizona. I fall back on the bed, and decide I'll go to school, regardless of the nasty, wet mess which was my hair.
I go downstairs to see a buoyant Charlie, nearly jumping out of his skin at the table. He springs forward from his seat, and comes over to me, in his uniform.
"I have a surprise." He says, dragging me to the door. My mouth hangs open, dry, my throat scratchy and irate. I knew I was coming up with a case of strep.
I followed, listelssly, as he yanks me outside. I'm going to need to catch the City Bus if I want to make it to school on time.
"Close your eyes." He says, before we got out. Then I hear a muffled male voice.
I go out the door, eyes shut. "SURPRISE!" I heard three voices call. A skeptical Charlie, a husky teen, and a scratchy older voice.
"Billy and Jacob Black are here. They brought your homecoming present with them." Charlie laughs. I opened my eyes, afraid. I see a rusting truck, and two guys.
No.
No way I am driving this death-trap-rust-bucket everywhere I go. No way I'm-
"I fixed it up just for you, Bella." Whom I assumed was Jacob said.
last edited on May 12, 2009 at 11:38PM

Twilight Series No replies