Twilight Series Twilight Popularity-world wide?!

kat_hale posted on Apr 25, 2009 at 01:24PM
There is something I can`t get off mi mind lately- all the fame that the actors of Twilight had gained. I`m not saying it`s a bad thing-It`s compeletely normal, but have you thought about how it is for the actors. It must be quite a presure to always be followed, photographed and your every move or word analysed. To be famous is one, but with all the craze around those cuties(who btw are awesome in their roles) is getting out of hand- take for example all the repulsive gossip about their private lives.
I think that we, as true Twilight fans, should be more reasonable-in the end- they are NOT the actual characters, that is just a job for them and they deserve their privacy. Were did all the love for the Cullens or Bella went, and why do some folks keep aprasing the actors only?
What do you think about it?

Twilight Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
Well , i think like all actors before them they'll get used to hit.No one kept Brittany Spears privacy oe Micheal Jackson.Besides without everything bein out in the open twilight fans wont probubly hav something to feel sorry for.Like that one time when Robert Patterson was under alot of pressure an he nearly collapsed i bet every twilight fan that heard about that felt sorry for him an talked about it
over a year ago jalicefan15 said…
Ya it must be strange for them to suddenly be so popular.
over a year ago kat_hale said…
I saw a great amount of interviews with them- some of them get it and try to adjust to it, and there are others who seem to kind of like it- Like Kristen for instance. Do you think that`s a fame there that will only last as long as the movies aren`t out yet?