Twilight Series Least favorite book?

patriautism posted on Apr 18, 2009 at 04:42AM
Breaking Dawn for me.
It just seemed like every character changed their personalities.

Twilight Series 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pixie09 said…
i didnt like new moon as much as the others .. it is the only book thats i have only read once the whole way through, and that was only so i could get to the edward parts :p ..
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago patriautism said…
i did quite favor the chemistry during the parts with bella and edward, to the hanging out and working on cars thing with bella and jacob.
over a year ago cullengirl1597 said…
mmmmmm eclipse wasnt as good as the others. But it was still better than every other NON twilight book. still really really really really really good
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
Awh, eclipse was my favourite :(
over a year ago twilight4ever97 said…
same with me. i love eclipse. i dont like new moon as much though. im thinking about only reading it 5 times instead of 10....
over a year ago patriautism said…
Eclipse is soooo good.
love triangles, and epic battles.
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
big smile
my least favourite was new moon... i mean i love werewolves (especially jacob) but whats the twilight series book without edward ?!?!
over a year ago jalicefan15 said…
My least fave book was Eclipse because I knew It was the last.
over a year ago MrsPattinsonXO said…
My least favorite is New Moon, because Edward leaves. My favorite is Twilight, then BD, and third is Eclipse.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago JoseVanders said…
But jalicefan15, eclipse isnt the last?
over a year ago Twilight597 said…
lolz my least favorite was eclipse because i love action and the only real action was with Riley and Victoria so ehh
mine is
1. breaking dawn
2. new moon( i loved it other than the break up and its a tie between it and twilight)
3. twilight
4. eclipse
over a year ago r-pattz said…
Breaking Dawn is definatly the worst. Edward and Jacob seemed so... not themselves.
Eclipse is my fave cuz of that one Fire and Ice chapter