Twilight Series Twilight Poem

star_bella posted on Apr 13, 2009 at 06:32PM
removed
last edited on May 01, 2009 at 11:18AM

Twilight Series 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago caitlincookie22 said…
i think is was mean to say that jacob had lice(!)
over a year ago Team_Edward77 said…
yea :( I like jacob ((and edward))
over a year ago Twilgiht said…
hmmm
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Ok then
over a year ago r-pattz said…
i dont like the jacob part
over a year ago Ovybo said…
No offence but I thought it wasn't that good. Especailly the Volturi part (which I thought was pretty stupid) , and the Edward part (which I also thought was stupid) , and the Bella part (which was not true and doesn't make any sense) , and the Jacob part (which I thought was mean) , and the part about a true Twilight fan (which I thought was offending because I don't want to be a strong man). Oh and you might think Carlisle is "actually the best" but other people might not. And I have to point out, in your last two stanzas [paragraphs] that there was not proper word edicate. That's what I think of your poem.
i agree with ovybo. theres no punctuation no capitalization and you said 'u' and 'ur' which bugs the hell outa me, like ovybo said nicely. the last line of the edward part made no sense. the jacob part was horrible, be nice to the guy. the bella stanza was odd and made no sense. the volturi part was plain stupid, i wont lie. dogs? pigs? i think you could do better. and the part after the big space, the 'if ur a real twilight fan' thing, you should have just deleted all that. it was really pointless.
last edited over a year ago
Yup, not to be mean or anything...
no offense intended
yup
over a year ago Leytonfan4ever said…
Awww you guys have no sense of humor! This is pretty funny! I LOVE LOVE Jacob, but the jacob part was hilarious! She/He isn't a professional poem writer, so you know what, this is good and funny.
it rhymes, but that doesnt make it good
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
i agree with Leytonfan4ever, this was funny. the fact that some stuff didn't make sense is what made it funny. and yes, they may not be a pro at writing poems so knock it off with the harsh criticism.
Yeah, and your sense of humor must be pretty off cause the Jacob part was not funny whatsoever. How can a Jacob fan think it's funny for Jacob not being nice and having lice and talking to rats and mice?! I know plenty of non-pro-poets who write better poems than that.
hell, my little sister could write better than that
Wow, you guys sound so serious! C'mon loosen up a little. And what she/he wrote about JB is something that doesn't offend me at all, it's something i shouldn't even be offended by. It's just little words (lice, rats, mice?? lol yeah im very offended) that mean nothing to me. The only thing that would offend me is if someone wrote a whole forum on how much they hate JB, but hey people have opinions right?!
Yeah, people have their own opinions. Therefor, I can write whatever I want
over a year ago cullengirl1597 said…
Sorry. I don't intend this to be mean but you really need to work on your poetry skills. You have none.

(BTW Leytonfan4ever she asked for SERIOUS opinions as far as I am concerned. And I would want the truth if i wrote something like that. We ARE entitled to our own opinions. And in some of our opinions we've come so attached to characters and the as a whole, some of us DO take offense when hearing stuff like Jacob has lice. So, I agree with Ovybo. Shut up)
Well as far as IM concern she said "i made it tell me wat u think" and i did tell her what i thought, so i don't see the problem. Of course people are entitled to their opinion, INCLUDING me, so if i say that the jacob part is funny, then that's MY opinion ok? Don't turn and say things like "How can a Jacob fan think it's funny for Jacob not being nice and having lice and talking to rats and mice?!" cause that is MY opinion. You say something against my opinion, then it's common sense to defend it. And please don't tell me to shut-up, i have not done anything to you, so it's rude!

And i take back the "Sense of Humor" part, we're different. Different things make us laugh, so that's my bad on my part.
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
meh
Uh...it was mostly good...mostly you coulda said "The Volturi are strong
But the things they do are wrong, an they dont hav a theme song"just sayin...................the last part nothing is easy to rhyme really
over a year ago star_bella said…
crying
comon ppl i did this with my friend in science class and i noe itz all stupid but wat the hell guys
any way 4 the jacob part i really liked him in some parts i wz just having fun with my friend
i really wouldnt have put it here if i noe u will react like this
i hate this place
over a year ago patriautism said…
Sing that with a lute and you half yourself a genuine viking epic like Beowulf.
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
wink
Well you dont gotta hate the place just try to make it....somethin twilight fans mite like more (including Team Edward an Team Jacob fans)