Twilight Series Twilight Haters!

odd-duck posted on Apr 13, 2009 at 12:59PM
Is anyone else on here sick to death of Twilight Haters leaving mean messages and sarcastic comments?
Why do these people do it? Are they all mentally disturbed or challenged?
What can we do about this?
last edited on Apr 13, 2009 at 04:32PM

Twilight Series 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Ovybo said…
angry
I don't know but I hate it!
over a year ago caitlincookie22 said…
laugh
i don't know who those people are but, THIS IS A TWILIGHT FAN SITE!!! IF YOUR NOT A FAN GET OUT OF HERE!!!!
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
tongue
I agree, Twilight may be horrible to them but mostly (MOSTLY) evryone else loves it
over a year ago jalicefan15 said…
I know they can get very anoying
over a year ago patriautism said…
Everyone, and everything honestly does have a critic or a few of them.
You just can't let it get to you.
over a year ago isabell118 said…
i doubt the hating will stop so just like patriautism said,don't let it get to you.
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
meh
But if you run into one he he or she starts dissin twilight just say go join your freakin club then cuz you dont hav to like it!dont start a fight...an lose(lol) unless you hav back-up
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
big smile
Don't worry about it I have a feeling there's a lot more lovers out there than haters. It is wrong of them to post comments, unfortunately like any bully they're looking for reactions and everyone's passion gets to them and they retaliate. That's why they keep doing it. Just try keep a cool head and don't let it get to you and maybe eventually they'll stop.
over a year ago labi-has-ocd said…
yeahh im really sick of it aee.. and in my comments im tryna not have a spaz altho i want to coz its pissing me of... but then its just retaliating and therl be laughing at uu.. but i just wish theyd go somewhere else to hate maaan !
over a year ago pixie09 said…
tongue
i just think it is sad that people take the time out to come on a site that they don't even like, read all the stuff and comment ... they must have a really really boring life, i kinda feel sorry for them ... maybe they should get themselves a hobby ...