Twilight Series Twilight is over-rated

r-pattz posted on Apr 10, 2009 at 07:12PM
Does anyone else think that Twilight is over rated? Like that there's too much hype and too many devoted fans? I know I'm getting sick of the whole thing, with all the new fans.
Anyone with me, or all you all Twilight maniacs who will always love it, no matter the hype?

Twilight Series 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ihearttrev said…
smile
Before I saw the movie and then started reading it I definitley thought it was over-rated and everyone was being over dramatic, however now that I have experience it for myself I love it and will love it forever. It's just a great story... I will be sad when it's "over".

I'm sure things will die down a little but it's going to be like Harry Potter and or Halo (etc) was.. a long haul.
P.S. Nice name (r-patttz).
over a year ago Ovybo said…
cloudy
i'm totally with you! I love Twilight but not with all the buzz
over a year ago HarryPotterFan said…
I really like the books, the movie less so. But I'm sick and tired of it being so over-rated, there are definitely better books out there. The hype is just ridiculous - e.g. how every comment on a Youtube love song video seems to come down to Twilight somehow.
*End rant*
Don't get me wrong though I still adore the series.
over a year ago caitlincookie22 said…
surprise
i love twilight! everyone is entitled to their own opinion but, why would you ask a question like that on a twilight fan site?
over a year ago akashaapril said…
angry
i got to agree with HarryPotterFan. I loved the books before everyone else got into them. i felt like i was special being the only person who liked them. But now its just like whatever, don't want to hear it anymore, it can get really bad. But I still LOVE the books, more so than the movie/movies, don't get me wrong. I just hate how everyone has to like it now. It pisses me off.
over a year ago BellaJane said…
sunny
I love Twilight and I read it in 2007 and now everyone's reading it and I'm glad! I want everyone to see why we love it so much and I want them to like it too! In a way it sorta brings people together because if you have nothing in common with another person and they have read it and like it,it is something both of you can relate to.
over a year ago caitlincookie22 said…
smile
yeah bellajane s right. it is better that more people like it because it brings us together- in a way. you will not always be the only one to do something first- other people can try it our too, ya know?