Twilight Series Question: what do you think about kristen and taylor?

BellaJane posted on Apr 10, 2009 at 06:19AM
Ok, you've probably heard about how kristen and taylor have been seen together what do you think about it?

Twilight Series 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago r-pattz said…
i dont think theyre dating or anything. kristen does have a boyfriend, last time i checked. theyre probably friends, nothing more.
over a year ago nicole041895 said…
i have changed my views on her cause like people are able to have male friends so i think people are just over reachin about her a taylor, and she does have a boyfriend the news just wants something to talk about they just cant leave her alone
over a year ago BellaJane said…
big smile
I agree with both of you.
over a year ago caitlincookie22 said…
sad
i think that bella and jacob are great friends and that is how they should stay.i think that jacob's crush on bella is cute but i think he should respect that bella is with edward more than he does
over a year ago maggie21 said…
I think it´s good they have been seen together and go out. They have to build a relationship together ( not in the boyfriend/girlfriend way but as friends.) because bella and jacob have a very special bond. I don´t think they date each other, I think they are friends and this is very important for the chemistry on the new moon set.
over a year ago caitlincookie22 said…
big smile
maggie21 is right on!
over a year ago jalicefan15 said…
smile
I agree with maggie21