Twilight Series OMG you take my opinion to personal about Kristen

nicole041895 posted on Apr 09, 2009 at 06:38AM
i say she needs to make up her mind on who she likes in the book edward or jacob, and that in real life does she have a boyfriend or does she want one of her co- workers!robert or taylor wat is it can anyone tell me??? without being so rude!!
last edited on Apr 11, 2009 at 02:43AM

Twilight Series 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tiffanystewart said…
first off your stupid...just because the roll kristen plays is that way doesnt mean she is...so unless you know what your talkin about you might want to keep your mouth shut before someone starts shutin it for you!!!!
over a year ago nicole041895 said…
man you stupid ass hell im talkin about her in real life how she acting like a little slut god, tell your self next time to know what ur talking about
over a year ago sapherequeen said…
Well, going out with 2 different guys over and over again and not making an official decision of who you want to be with is wrong. But I don't hate her for it. I LOVE her as Bella :)
And WHAT is with people fighting each other? I've just had two fans trying to bug me on my questions. Good Lord.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago maggie21 said…
sorry, nicole but Kristen has to bond a special relationship with both guys. rob plays the lover of her role and taylor the best friend. just because she is photographed with them doesnt mean there is something going on. I have many male friends and we are JUST friends....dont believe everything that is on the internet and the gossip magazines. most of it is bullshit.
over a year ago melandjim4eva said…
^^Agreed
over a year ago VB_GurlTwilight said…
tongue
Yeah i thought she really lacked expression in the movie.
over a year ago jalicefan15 said…
I agree with maggie21
over a year ago musiclikelove said…
oh my god, are you stupid? do you even realize how irrational you sound right now?
over a year ago mandapanda said…
don't freakin bash Kristen. All the stuff written in magazines are bull. and she isn't a slut. She friend's with both guys. Big deal. She has a boyfriend.
over a year ago BellaJane said…
big smile
Ok.. hold up. nicole a sorta agree with you. now i want you to really stop and think about this (everyone). before I say anything about kristen I want to talk about taylor and rob. Taylor has the sweetest personality and right now everything is pretty good for him as far as I know. Now rob. Rob is extremley depressed right now. He supposedly asked kristen to marry him. (i'm not sure that is true or not) that would make someone pretty upset. not that it was bad for kristen to say no it was her choice. On the set you could kind of tell that kristen and rob sort of liked each other. Now with new moon coming out someone ( I don't know who) suggested that they put more edward (Rob) in the movie. Taylor obviously heavily disagreed and kristen took his side. Now I agree that they should follow the book. kristen is making it a big deal about it by suddenly clinging to tayler to dis rob. poor rob doesn't need any more stress. they are great actors but kristen needs a good slap in the head as a wake up call because I don't know if she realizes what she's doing.I can't really say anything bad about kristen because I don't know her i can only asume from what I hear. And everything I hear is not always true so..make your own decision. I don't blame taylor or rob good luck to them. And I really feel bad for Kristen's boyfriend for having to deal with all this.
Anyway someone please give me a response to how you feel about what I just said good or bad I don't care. Who knows maybe if you make a good enough comment I'll change my mind! Thx.
over a year ago JA23 said…
In the response to BellaJane:

Kristen and Rob never had a "thing". It's true, Rob did have a crush on Kristen (don't believe me? it was on Seventeen magazine). But, where the hell did you get Rob is depressed? and that Taylor disagreed about putting more Edward in the movie? and that Kristen agreed with him? If you got that Life&Style Magazine, that stuff is all bullshit. It is literally made up garbage. None of it is true. And Rob proposing to Kristen is true, but, you know. Rob's a jokester. He likes to joke around. And the representatives are thinking about trying to put more Edward in with like, the hallucinations and what not. Idk how they would do that, but anyways, i don't know why everyone hates Kristen. To me, she seems pretty cool and honest. She's a regular person like us, and she doesn't see herself like she's better than us. And she said her boyfriend isn't threatened by any of the stuff surrounding the filming. I'm not trying to be rude, and I sincerely apologize for my language.
^^I would have to agree with JA23. and yeah Life and Style magazines are made up of bull. absolutly none of their magazines have an ounce of truth in them.
over a year ago makaroni said…
I do not think that you can judge about her at all....they are both great looking guys and i like them both...i think you are only jelaous at her...
over a year ago Bella_Smells said…
she is twitchy!!!!(not that it has anything to do with that)
over a year ago kat_hale said…
smile
I don`t think you should be so sure about what is going on with Kirsten in her personal life at all! After all...she is playing Bella, and that`s what should matter. Apart from the fact that Bella`s character in the film is a little bit more withdrawn, I think Kirsten does a great job- she is Bella. So as long as I adore Twilight, and Bella and like Kirsten a lot too
monkey
yea i guess all of yous are right but i was just so mad but its watever now i dont have to worry about there personal lifes as long as they act great and make a really good new moon movie=}
over a year ago caitlincookie22 said…
smile
magazines are usually not completly true. i think that everyone can have an opinion, but if you know this is a twilight fan site, why would you say that?i mean if you don't like bella why don't you just not say anything?
no i dk i like bella but i dont like the fact that they change the story from the first part because how does she go from edward to jacob i read new moon and the book makes me mad just reading it
okay. so your title should have been i hate bella then? gotcha. i was mad at that too, let me tell ya.
And she does have a boyfriend. Since 2004. Michael Angarano.
thank you so much someone that is not rude and just answers the question
but i dont hate bella
didn't you call bella/ kristen a ( copying what she said only) "little slut" ?
last edited over a year ago
yea but like you said it yourself its everyones own opinion and i cant say no10 about her cuz i dont know her
over a year ago LinaJC said…
it sounds like u do hate her. ur calling her a slut!
omg what ever you can think wat ever you want i dont hate her!
what does no10 mean? and it does sorta seem like you hate her- sorry but it seems that way!:)
no10 means nothing,
big smile
ok thanx!!! bu, can i ask you somethin? why did you think of bella like that on teh last page?
i dont really know i just felt ike that at the moment
ok...
over a year ago Mcmadnesssmells said…
You're just...well f**k.
I can't explain it 'cause I think you suck.
I'm taking pride,
By telling you to F**k Off and Die.
You're just...well f**k.
I can't explain it 'cause I think you suck.
I'm taking pride,
By telling you