Twilight Series Jake and Renesme

divergirl5396 posted on Apr 05, 2009 at 07:01PM
Dose anyone else think it was obvious that Jake imprinted on Renesmee? I reaaly want to know
last edited on Apr 13, 2009 at 09:12PM

Twilight Series 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago r-pattz said…
obvious? well not really. i didnt figure it out until the last sentence of jake's book. i dont really like how he imprinted on her, though
over a year ago twilightbandlol said…
tongue
me either. :/
over a year ago Sethsgirl said…
i think that it was not clear that jacob had inprited on Renesme but i like that jacob was still around but i never wanted him and Bella to be together though i did fell sorry for him.
over a year ago mcclare34 said…
me to r-pattz. i didnt like it either
over a year ago jalicefan15 said…
I liked how Jake imprinted on Nessie. Some people think it is wierd with the age difference NESSIE 1 year old JAKE 17 but Edward is like 92 and Bella is like 19 (I found out he imprinted at the end of his book)
it has nothing to do with age difference.
over a year ago divergirl5396 said…
i agree with r-pattz age has nothing to do with it They stay the same age forever anyway.
over a year ago oecd said…
yeaa really age has nothing to do with it durr...
but anywoo I kind of saw it coming
when Jacob was afraid to let Bella
come near Renesmee and hunn youu
kind of spelled Renesmee wrong
it has two "e's" at the end not one
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago twilightislifex said…
not obvious
but kinda saw it coming in earlier books
cuz jake said "we belong in each others lives" or something like that...
but kinda creepy...age difference....
over a year ago star_bella said…
I HATE JACOB BUT I LIKE RENESMEE (I DONT DARE SAY NESSIE ) SO ITS ALL SO STUPID BUT SURPRIZING
over a year ago cullenfamilylvr said…
crying
Hey, no one and i mean no one, needs 2 be hattin on Jacob
over a year ago cullenfamilylvr said…
Hey, Star bella u still on here???? We can chat
over a year ago caitlincookie22 said…
smile
go cullenfamilylvr!!!! :) ;p
over a year ago ThaStrawberry said…
Not really that obvious -.-' i was surprised ^^
over a year ago jacob4ever57 said…
meh
Yea dude no Jacob hate please star_bella ok?

But anyways sorry to say it guys I absolutely hate Renesmee!! Well i don't hate her but I don't like the idea of Jake imprinting on her.
over a year ago Edwardlover93 said…
i did not expect jacob imprinting on renesmee and i thought it was i good twist.
over a year ago twilight4ever97 said…
i though that jacob wuz gonna imprint on leah, but that would have been gross. i hate leah. i love renesmee. yeah, i kinda expected it.
i dont like Nessie at all. it wouldve been awesome for jake to imprint on leah! i dont hate her, i feel bad for her cuz i know what its like... anyway it wouldve made a great story for jake
over a year ago divergirl5396 said…
i thought he would imprint on leah to then the whole what are you gonna name it if its a girl thing came up and i knew he wasnt
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
worried
how nice would it have been if he imprinted on leah... then maybe she'd stop being such a tightass, and maybe another werewolf (like one of the new ones bella talks about seeing) could imprint on nessie... but jake and ness are still cute together.. in a weird way