Twilight Series Who do YOU think Bella should have ended up with?

twiheart posted on Apr 04, 2009 at 07:03AM
I kinda like the fact that she did end up with edward because hes just so dreamy, and perfect, and gentleman like and he truly truly loves her...BUUT i just cant get around the fact that i think she was more of herself around Jacob, and he truly loved her too, A LOT...she was having fun, and laughing, and they were just so cute together...i never hear of her laughing or joking or playing with Edward...even when she DOES become a vampire...im confused...hmmmmmm....what do you guys think??

Twilight Series 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pixie09 said…
big smile
jake didnt imprint on bella, so it kinda makes you think that it might just have been a crush that might have worn off over time (dont kill me jacob fans !!), jacob and bella were always more friends, and thats what u do with friends, joke around. whereas edward and bella were truley in love. and yeah .. thats my oppinion, i personally would have been pissed if bella ended up with jacob. btw i do like jacob, just not with bella :D
over a year ago twiheart said…
big smile
thats true, because as soon as he imprinted on renesmee, i think that he wasnt in love with bella anymore, his love turned toward renesmee...

annd yea i guess her relationship with jacob was just a playful youthful relationship, buut shes always been waay mature for her age, soo her relationship with edward was the right relationship for her because they are both mature and compatible....thanks for your opinion...that kinda opened my eyes a little
over a year ago Ilovejacob77 said…
Jacob fer sure.!
over a year ago Ilovejacob77 said…
I think that Jacob didn't imprint on Bella because he fell in love with her before he was a wolf,normal humans do not imprint. I also think maybe if he would have met Bella after he was a wolf maybe he would have imprinted. Maybe you can't fall in love over again. Like he was already in love with her so how could he have fallen in love with her after the wolf thing if he was already in love with her.

Sorry if its confusing. It makes sense to me lol