Twilight Series MIDNIGHT SUN!!!

jackie5starr posted on Apr 03, 2009 at 04:06AM
I LOVE EDWARD SOOOO MUCH AND I REALLY WANT STEPH TO WRITE MIDNIGHT SUN!!!! COMMENT THIS PETITION WITH YOUR NAME AND HOPEFULLY STEPHENIE WILL HAVE A HEART AND FINISH THE BOOK! <33333

Twilight Series 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jackie5starr said…
1) ALICE K.- I'M UR BIGGEST FAN!!!!
over a year ago twiheart said…
hmmm
i think Midnight Sun will be pushing it into Twilight overload...im kinda glad that she decided not the write the book...i like looking at edward and thinking..."hes so mysterious..." which is why i think a lot of people love his character...soo i dont wanna burst your bubble...but i hope she does not continue the saga.
over a year ago pixie09 said…
big smile
2) Anna, (are we suoopsed to do that with the numbering and name??.. o well)
i hope she does continue with midnight sun. i agree with twiheart that edward is mysterious and thats part of his charm, but now that all the books have been written dont think it matters so much. he already admitted everything to bella anyway, and it would be awesome having another twilight book on the shelf :D
over a year ago twiheart said…
big smile
thats true pixie...i wish the twilight saga would continue...i dont think i can get enough of twilight lol
over a year ago cilldill said…
If your looking for more twilight, and can't get enough. Then you should read some of the twilight fan fiction on the web, it's great. I love it, makes for great reading, there is so much of it you will be reading for months. Even Robert Pattinson reads it himself. I do wish Mrs. Meyers would finish Midnight Sun though.
over a year ago mayra7632000 said…
smile
which ever decision that s.meyer chooses to go with is cool with me..but it would be cool if she did publish it..and i actually dont see midnight sun and a continuity of the twilight saga...i see it like a sider story of twilight

and i agree with cilldill^^..fanfiction is great..SOOO many stories to choose from..
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago r-pattz said…
some of midnight sun is posted, anyway.
no offense or anything, but petitions never work. they never get anywhere.
hahahahaha kk...u guys r all so cool and yeah...she mite not print it and i know petitions fail but yeah...still hoping! <3
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
big smile
3) Sarah! I <3 EDWARD!
over a year ago twilightbandlol said…
worried
4) Lexi.
Please, please, PLEASE Stephanie Meyer, write midnight sun. I love your twilight series, you write amazingly!!! You have a great talent so dont disapoint your big fans!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, I'm begging you!!!!!, finish writing Midnight Sun. ---Thank you!!!
much love,
Lexi. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
over a year ago SparkTattoos81 said…
big smile
Um edward sucks sorry im a major jacob fan breaking dawn majorly my favorite book so i want a new boook about jacob and renesme ROCK TO THE WEREWOLVES!
I HATE JACOB!!!! sry sparktattoos81...but i do...
over a year ago SparkTattoos81 said…
crying
y do you hate jacob
because!!!! he is like an extra causing extra problems in bella and edward's relationship and since he MUST be happy for a good story he imprints on renesmee and that's really disgusting...yup yup btw im not saying i hate u or anything just statin my opinion...sry i rly dont hate u!
over a year ago tiddles said…
heart
5. Aimee

i love edward so much♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
over a year ago Sethsgirl said…
crying
danielle edward is soooooooo sweet
over a year ago tototo19 said…
wink
i think steph should finish midnight sun because i really want to know what edward is thinking and i don't think that girls fall for him because he's so mysterious...no, i think because he really loves bella the way no one ever loved somebody and that is what i find very, well, i don't know... maybe attractive in some way...as a fan i think that i really would like to know edward's thoughts as well as i know bella's...