Twilight Series PLEASE stop the Jacob vs Edward picks!

snoznoodle posted on Mar 30, 2009 at 01:18AM
I just did a search on fanpop and found 180 picks which all say "Team Edward or Team Jacob" or something of that description.

This is a plea - look before you post! By now, if you ask this question, more people are going to abuse you than give you a proper answer. It's in everyone's best interest - be more creative or please don't ask the same question.

I realise that most people who ask are probably new and don't really comprehend how often it's been asked but please! For everyones sake stop!

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mandapanda said…
I agree. I've been a fan prob when it had about 800-1,000 people, and I've seen so many repeat questions. A few of the same is okay, but it's totally getting out of control now. Basically, every other one is:

Team Jacob or Team Edward?
Edward or Jacob?
Ice or Fire?
Who is hotter, Edward or Jacob?
Don't you think Edward is the HOTTEST?
Vampire or Werewolf?
Who is better for Bella, Edward or Jacob?

I know since the movie came out, a whole bunch of people joined the Twilight Series Spot, and that's fine, but, yeah, there are a tad too many Edward vs. Jacob questions.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago renesmee17 said…
heart
i agree! personally i try 2 stay out of the debates cause i'm neutral Team Jacob & Edward!(:)Switzerland!) But i've only been a member for a little while and i have seen so many posts of Edward vs. Jacob it's amazing, it's starting 2 get old now though i mean we've got 2 be able 2 come up with a new topic!
over a year ago sarah_cullenism said…
i agree!!! im getting sooo annoyed by the idea of edward vs. jacob ...i think they are both very hot and both would be gud for bella...i hope it stops:)<3
over a year ago caitlincookie22 said…
i think that everyone can have there own opinion.
over a year ago BellaJane said…
I agree with caitlincookie22:D, everyone can like who they like but I don't think it is necessary to fight over it. I mean we all love twilight anyway right?
last edited over a year ago