Twilight Series Sick of It!!

cullencrazay9 posted on Mar 25, 2009 at 12:33AM
Ok I completly understand people having opinions but yeah people bashing Twilight is starting to get a little out of hand.
If people don't like it fine. But don't waste your time talking about it then!
I see this as a calling that the person really needs a life and you need a hobby.
Ok so yeah. But the worst part is most of the people that bash it haven't read it.
This makes it worse because you can't judge something without even giving it a chance. That's just messed up.
Please tell me how you feel on the subject.
Thank you. -__-

Twilight Series 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
I agree with you 100%!
over a year ago cullencrazay9 said…
Thank you.
over a year ago mayra7632000 said…
smile
i get where you're coming from...but honestly let them bash on twilight..who cares..as long as you know that its awesome..you shouldn't care or listen to what other people have to say about it..not everyone is in to twilight..and some are pretty harsh.but hey what can you do
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago sinai114 said…
Well I think that if people DO NOT like twilight and absolutely have harsh feeling against it and come here to post some crazy anti twilight phrase like " i was going to confess my undying love to you, but then i imprinted on your new born baby" or raving about a "m-16 assault rifle that is reliable enough to be used in war against sparkly vampires"?? like seriously lol...or other harsh ones that dont even offend the actual characters just the fans?? ppl who disagree with us twilight lovers/fanatics/"lunatics" or so they call us... well then they should keep comments to themselves!
last edited over a year ago
I get where you are both coming from because both your points make sense. I am going to try and ignore the comments and maybe if we all ignore the comments and don't respond then people might not do it as much because what they want is a reaction from us and we are giving them just that so thank you both. But espically you mayra7632000. And sinai114 well I think you should also try to take this advice because people need to see that we don't care what they say.
over a year ago mayra7632000 said…
smile
no problem =) ..and you right...thats what most of them want a response to the bashing that they are doing..so sweety dont waste your time on them..
good topic by the way
over a year ago sinai114 said…
:) sounds like a plan lol
Thank you. :)
over a year ago HerMelody said…
I think it's completely ridiculous that they're using their time to focus on something they dislike. Wouldn't it make more sense for them to spend their time doing stuff about something that interests them? Why do they go 'I'm tired of Twilight!' and then spend an hour ranting about it? Perhaps a lot of them get a kick out of complaining. Moan moan moan.. and join up together and have a good moan amongst themselves.
But I agree, it should be ignored, just roll your eyes at 'em.
Yes I agree with you but I am going to take the advice given on the forum.