Twilight Series How long

Jameson posted on Mar 23, 2009 at 01:53AM
So how long have you been a fan of the twilight series and how did you discover it.

I started liking twilight since I first saw the movie and i fell in love with it eversince.

Twilight Series 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago laureng114 said…
a little bit before eclipse came out i think..
i didn't get to go to that party but i went to the breaking dawn one.

i remember when they had no idea that they were gonna make the movie.
over a year ago BiteMeCullen107 said…
big smile
i started to like it a month before BD came out but my friend bought me twilight for my b-day and i got bored one day -two month after i got it- and read it and i started reading it and i was mad at my self for not believing her when she said it was great and i didn't read it sooner. i read all three in a week then read BD when it came out in like two days.
over a year ago Liliana_Enola said…
blush
I ran across Twilight in a bookstore in 2007 and liked the picture on the front (in Germany an other one than the english version) but it was only available in hardcover (how I dislike these).
I had to wait till Feb. 2008 for the paperback but than the book was mine and I loved it. Couldn't wait for the other ones to be sold as paperbacks so I bought them as hardcovers.

Than I didn't want to wait for Breaking Dawn to be released in Germany (Feb. 14 th 2009) so I had to buy and read them all again in english.

Now I have all varieties available (german, english, audio) - I know that I'm crazy but I can't help it.
over a year ago Ovybo said…
big smile
I've been a fan of Twilight since I read it!

I read it when I was 10 and I'm 14 now.
over a year ago r-pattz said…
lets see....... febuary 2007 i believe. either that or dec '06, but im pretty sure it was '07. it was nice back when no one knew what twilight was.
over a year ago Ovybo said…
Yeah, the good old days...

Wait a sec. I think it's weird that on the web I don't like all the bajillions of fans but at my school I wan't more people to be fans. I guess I just wan't someone else to talk to.
over a year ago cullengirl1597 said…
I went to the theatres and was going to see Bride Wars but we then desided to see twilight. I got OBSESED! I started reading it 2 days after and havent stoped. that was aboutttt a month or 2 ago