Twilight Series HUGE PROBLEM PEASE HELP ME x_______X

cullencrazay9 posted on Mar 22, 2009 at 12:06AM
Ughhh.
My friend was going to read Twilight and I was really happy and so I told my other friend who I thought would be happy well what happened then was a huge suprise.
When I told her about my friend reading it she spazzed on me and I said but it's a good thing, but she was like no this is horrible.
So she told my other friend who is very abbusive when it comes to someone reading Twilight because she can't stand it but has no reason. Both these girls haven't even read Twilight but for some reason they really hate it.
And so they both hit me whenever I get someone else to read it and it is really annoying but what she did this time was even worse.
She convinced my friend not to read it just because she didn't like it and so my friend listened.
I am so sick of all this.
Can someone please help me??
last edited on Mar 22, 2009 at 12:10AM

Twilight Series 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
thing is i think your "friends" who are stoping poeple reading the book thing is get ur friend on ur own and convice her or show her the film then see what happens if ur "abusive" friend here what you have done just don't be friends with them they aound like bullys just stop hanging around with those friends ok i hoped i helped :]
over a year ago Ovybo said…
Agreed.

If they haven't read Twilight why would they wan't people to stop reading them?
over a year ago cullengirl1597 said…
Kick their ass. LOL. NO DONT DO THAT! Stay awaaayyy from that. Just leave um alone and find a new crowd, hon. If it wont stop, I suggest u do kick their ass. LOL
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
smile
Do you really not want to be friends with them over a book?? Is it worth losing them over one (maybe irrational) difference? I think if you both decided to accept you have different opinions then it should be fine! If this isn't the only case where your friend's been irrational and you think that you're that sick of them that you don't care enough about them anymore to be their friends, then you should stop hanging out with them.
Man I feel like the local fanpop counsellor today.
over a year ago labi-has-ocd said…
^^ haha snoznoodle you are the local fanpop cousillor today lol - the twilight sucks forum good work lol !

haha yeah i think its a bad to stop being friends with them over books i mean friends are more important thn books and fiction :] hehe unless they are being biatches to u .. then u can kis there arse hehe
..as to your friends who are telling ur other friend not to read it . i think its up to her to choose wether she wants to read it .. and i deffo think she shuld. then she can make her own mind up about wether its good or not :]
but keep trying coz everyone should read twilight hehe ! :]
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pixie09 said…
big smile
i have a friend that wont read twilight and she doesn't have a reason, let alone a good one not to .. but if you can get her to read the first chapter, then you are set and she will love it :D .. dont stop being friends over it, coz as awesome as it is, twilight is fiction, your friends are real life .. unless they are biarches, in which case i agree with cullengirl1597 .. KIK THEIR ASS !!!!! =D
over a year ago kat_hale said…
I am very serios when it comes to frindship and thank heavens all of my friends are Twilgiht-fans as well( I am proud to say I am the reason). But I have also met people who dislike ,if not even hate Twilgiht, and have learned not to get picky when it comes to that matter( except for the times I`m screaming at somebody for making fun of the books). I think you should think the situation over again- it`s perfectly normal for people, even friends, to have some different interests. You should evaluate your friendship and see if it worth it- to loose friends over Twilight, or to stop communicating with people , who just pretend to be your friends.
Hope everything turns out well for you!Be safe, love Twilight!
over a year ago Shannyn said…
Meh, they're just jelouse they didn't find Twilight first. They might not like the fact they're so far behind in the Twilight revolution :D
I've got a friend who has a problem with obsessing over anything that someone else likes. She can't stand not being 'individual'. Preventing yourself from liking something just because it has a large number of fans is really bad reasoning. It's kinda pathetic if you ask me. It's their loss, anyhow.
over a year ago cullencrazay9 said…
big smile
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
I am happy to say I took your advice and I got my friend to read Twilight because she saw the movie and loved it so now she is reading the book but in secret because she doesn't want to ruin her reputation of bashing on Twilight.
So thats a start and I thank you all because I wouldn't have been able to do it without you guys!
:D