Twilight Series Why Do They All Smoke?

breadstick posted on Mar 14, 2009 at 12:15AM
k so i was lookin at the pictures from the new moon set and it seemed to me like everyone except Taylor Lautner was smoking, i dont see why smoking is so attractive, im not saying im against it or anything but ya know.

Twilight Series 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mandapanda said…
i know what you mean. Everyone on the cast smokes except for Taylor, but we shouldn't hold it against them. It makes me sad that they smoke because it could do some damage, but it doesn't make them less of a person. It's their choice. And I'm not one of those fans who gets pissed because they make a decision that I'm against. (Which, I'm not really against smoking, but I don't condone it.)
over a year ago thisfiasco_ said…
i am against smoking, and it does make me dislike them...a tiny bit. i mean, just because they smoke, i'm not gonna smoke too. it's there choice, so whatever.
over a year ago moo000 said…
wow, ALL of them smoke?!?! Thats so weird. Most of them are reasonably young so they would have grown up knowing about the dangers associated with smokig so it seems really weird.

could you post the picture, im fasinated! lol =]
over a year ago mandapanda said…
^^the pictures are in the twilight photos.
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
I'm pretty sure they're only smoking to freak the fangirls out. Yep.
over a year ago rimo said…
i think its because they need something to help them get over the trauma of facing freaky fangirls everyday