Twilight Series After Breaking Dawn

star_bella posted on Mar 05, 2009 at 03:09PM
guys i know u all r ganna think im insane when u read this topic but i just thought yesterday like why doesnt stephenie meyer write another story after breaking dawn it will be amazing like maybe she can write that reenesme grew to a teenager and she prefer another guy on jacob ...i dont but i really want a new book im dying for one cuz ive already memorized all the other books so what do u guys think...

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Alice_President said…
heart
I totally agree! I'd buy, like, 10 copies!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago nessie16 said…
heart
Dude yes thats what i've ben telling all of my friends, it would be awsome to read more of what happens w/renesmee
over a year ago Ovybo said…
mischievous
1)Once you've imprinted, there's no turning back 2)Stephenie's writing Midnight Sun(or she was) 3)But Midnight Sun is only Twilight in Edward's point of view. She should continue on the story with something...different.
over a year ago S0ulsUnit3d said…
heart
btw ovybo she meant renesmee prefers someone else to jacob but jacob still loves her! That would be brilliant!

I am not a twilight fan but i would definitely read another book about renesmee!
over a year ago r-pattz said…
like that guy at the end, but i really dont think that could happen. i do wanna see what happenes though cuz when i finished BD in august i was literally screaming at the book "ONG WHAT HAPPENES NOW TO NESSIE OMG OMG"