Twilight Series Do you think that Jacob makes the 4th book more boring...?

Lil-Angel posted on Feb 25, 2009 at 03:00PM
I thought that Jacob made Breaking Dawn boring because honestly he ain't that interesting. He mostly goes on about Bella and Imprinting and 'His Pack'
Yer, Yer like whatever it basicaly stuff we read in the first 3 books but repeated over again x Change the subject

Twilight Series 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lil-Angel said…
monkey
Please answer this, i would really like to know what you think on this subject x
over a year ago moo000 said…
zzz
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG nobody cares about jacob running around as a big dog!!! uggh soooo boring! I think she should have done the whole thing throught Bella's point of view as she did with the other books. I would have found it really interesting to read about what was going through her head during the pregnancy.
I also tink ha becasue I didnt get to read it from Bella's point of view it makes me not like Renesme and I dont tink that was supposed to be the point.

over a year ago twifanpire said…
cool
I REALLLY disagree. I LOVED being able to read from Jacob's AWESOME piont of view. I think it was a smart thing for Stephenie Meyer to do. It would not have being interesting to read from Bella's POV during that part of the story beacouse she was always either in real big pain or sleeping. And it was really funny to read the parts with Rosalie. =D
I LOVEEED IT.