Twilight Series Anyone had a dream about Twilight?

S0ulsUnit3d posted on Feb 17, 2009 at 10:39AM
-Potential spoiler for people who have not read Breaking Dawn-

Anyway, I am definitely not the biggest Twilight fan so I woke up freaked right now because I had a dream about Twilight!

I am obsessively reading Breaking Dawn so I guess its not a suprise that I did have a dream:

Basically Edward was my boyfriend (!!!!) and he would kiss me at school in front of everyone and everybody was jealous and then he got my friend pregnant but I just warned her about the baby thats gonna crack her ribs and that she should go to Carlisle straight away.

It was the most realistic dream ever!(Especially the kissing!!!!!!!) I was so upset when I woke up. At first I was pissed because I had left my geography book at school and since my dream was at school I could have got it from my locker!

I know, WTF?!?!

I decided instead of telling my friends (they are big twilight fans and this dream is so embarrassing as I am not a big twilight fan) I would leave it in the hands of my fellow fanpoppers.

So guys, what do you think? Am I overreacting?

Have you guys ever had a dream about Twilight?

p.s. I like Jacob - not Edward! So now after this dream I am in love with Edward! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
last edited on Feb 17, 2009 at 10:41AM

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pixie09 said…
big smile
hahahaha .. no i have never had a dream about twilight. maybe your subconcious self was telling you that edward is a better kisser than jacob ? .. thats not over reacting .. its fact.. :o hahaha (joking jacob pplz) :p
over a year ago S0ulsUnit3d said…
laugh
lmao, Wow you made me laugh! So I'm guessing you prefer Edward?
over a year ago pixie09 said…
heart
ya for sure :D .. he dazzles pplz :p .. and he is hot and he smells good and he can carry me when i cant be bothered walking ...AND HE WOULD BUY ME AN ASTON MARITN VANQUISH .. what more would you want?? omg he is just an awesome dude ... 'sighs' ...
over a year ago Twilight597 said…
zzz
ive had a twilight dream once and it just popped in my head that i should finish the story. the fanfic that i am writing now is based off my dream thats kinda y i named it DREAMnapped but my friend said i should put another reason y its the dream part because im not gonna go around telling ppl it was a dream
over a year ago S0ulsUnit3d said…
smile
Ok...
well good luck with your story!