Twilight Series Breaking Dawn?

stephxxx1992 posted on Feb 17, 2009 at 07:06AM
I didnt really like it much and was wondering if anyone else had the same reaction i did to it. I dont know if it was just cos i knew it was the last book or anything? but i kinda felt it lost the romance and it was more like rushed??
Opinions?

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago S0ulsUnit3d said…
smile
I'm reading it right now and I can't stop reading it. I'm on the part where Bella is about to meet Charlie. I guess I kinda know what you mean, about her suddenly having a baby then turning into a vampire. I'm not enjoying it as much as I thought I would though - I really loved Eclipse.
over a year ago stephxxx1992 said…
i no eclipse was like my fav after twilight
over a year ago atlforeverxx said…
i know exactly what you mean by it being rushed.
like half way through it felt like she decided to hurry up and finish it.
and i also agree about it losing it's romance.
But i think it WAS exciting and fun to read.
But does anyone agree with me that it was kind of sloppy?

over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
smile
yeah it was pretty rushed... marriage, transformation and baby all in one book? as much as i want to read midnight sun in edwards pov, maybe stephenie should have had breaking dawn where bell and ed get married and where bella gets pregnant, then just before she has reneesme, stop it... then right from reneesme birth, bells transformation and the volturi coming should be midnight sun... if that makes sense... if not, comment me back and i'll try explain it in more detail...
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
oops,,, i meant have the wedding and pregnancy one book (bd) and everything else in a different book (ms)
lol thats better :)