Twilight Series Has Anyone Else Done This?

pixie09 posted on Feb 17, 2009 at 04:33AM
my friend decided that she wanted to read twilight to see what all the hyp was about, so i, as a good caring friend, lent her my copy. big mistake. a week later she handed it back to me with a big smile saying that she loved it heaps (naturaly) and asked if she could borrow the next one... lets get this straight, i LOVE my books and keep them in the best condition that i can. and here was my friend (whom i love dearly) handing me back my book in tatters!! .. i think i said something like, wow did you put it through the washing machine or something?? .. she said that it had rained when she was walking home from school and it got wet ... mmm well you could have put in your bag maybe!! .. lol ye but i was really annoyed to put it politly ..
so i was just wondering, you all as twilight fans (<3) are the only ones who can answer honestly, am i over reacting when i say im pissed at my best friend for killing my book??
or has anyone else had this problame ?? :S

oh and i said that my sister was reading new moon at that point in time and it would take her a while :p haha ..

Twilight Series 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...