Twilight Series Hate or Like gaaamee;)

oecd posted on Feb 16, 2009 at 01:40AM
okayy I made up this game too so you say a person like for example Edward Cullen and they will say I like Edward Cullen or I hate Edward Cullen because... and they would sayy why

ill start...

Twilight Series 50 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago oecd said…
Jacob Black-I like him because he runs around half naked;)

Bella Swan- now you have to tell me if you like Bella or dont like Bella and whyy then give another name for the next person and so on so on, got itt? good:)!
over a year ago pixie09 said…
big smile
Bella Swan - i like bella because if she was different the books would be different, and i love the books :D

Emmet Cullen
Emmett Cullen-I like him because he always cracks a joke and makes everything funny:)

Alice Cullen
over a year ago vampiress015 said…
smile
Alice Cullen- I like Alice because 'shes so darn quirky' lol (quoting my friend) - plus she really suprised me in Breaking Dawn, to think the first time I read it I actually started to dislike her, but then everything was fine, so.... I'm a fickle reader...

Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen- I hate her because shes a little bitch:) and she only cares about herself and what she wants she doesnt care about anyone else.

Embry Call
over a year ago S0ulsUnit3d said…
Embry Call - I like him because he's good friends with Jacob!!

Carlisle Cullen
over a year ago Ovybo said…
smile
Carlisle Cullem- I like him because he actually took the time to resiest drinking human blood, he's a doctor, and he's awsome!

Renessmee Cullen
smile
Renesme Cullen- i like her because she makes jacob happy (and we all want jacob to be happy too :p)

Charlie Swan
over a year ago Twilight597 said…
charlie swan- i don't like(not as bad as hate) him because the fanfic Kayla gave me the instinct just not to like him

Esme Cullen
over a year ago Rubberduck said…
Esme Cullen- I like her because she is so loving and caring to everyone

Mike
Mike- I hate Mike because hes gayy and likes Bella when Bella is truly Edwards
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
you forgot a person so i will start again
Edward-I HATE HIM AND EVERYONE ELSE!!

Bella Swan/Cullen
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago xxelle-girlxx said…
smirk
bella swan/cullen- i love her because she's so clumbsy she should be disabled! lol! besides how could you not love someone who loves edward! :D

Jasper Hale
heart
Jasper Hale - i love jasper because he is awesome and is also very close to perfect and he makes you feel all warm and fuzzy :p

billy black
over a year ago catherineairey said…
Billy Black - I don't like him because he's really prejudiced against the vampires even though Carlisle's family are very civilised. Also he tells Bella to stay away from Edward, which made me hate him.

Jessica
over a year ago mrspattinson34 said…
Jessica- I dont like her because she was good friends with Bella and didnt even try to comfort her when Edward left. Then, during graduation, she acts like everything is fine between them. Now I despise her.

James
over a year ago Roxyn said…
wink
James-I like james, i don't know why but i do, he's got this bad boy style that i like ;)

Angela Weber
over a year ago h8o said…
Angela Weber-i like Angela because shes got stle

Sam
over a year ago cynthiavanilla said…
i like him! aww because he loves emily (well, it's not like they have a choice but you get the point) i love them together =) and i think he was a good leader overall, just trying to do what was best for his pack.

Charlie
over a year ago fanpire123 said…
tongue
Charlie(Hmm..): Stuck with bella through her crazy phase when edward left =)

EDWARD x
Edward-i dont like edward because he never gives jacob a chance with bella

Aro
Aro- I actually like Aro he spares Bella, Rennesmee, and Edwards life, so give him some credit:)

Jane
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago maggie21 said…
Jane- I dont like her...she´s an evil bitch...

Tanya
over a year ago star_bella said…
big smile
ok i kind of like tanya cuz she like edward but he doesnt really like her so i cant love her

hotty edward cullens
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
smile
i love edward cos of the mind reading and that he can not get in bellas head and the way he like to drive a lot faster then any nomal person

errr esme
over a year ago melandjim4eva said…
big smile
Esme - Esme is a lovely person who loves like no other, and has always been there to support everyone. That's why i like her.

Carlisle Cullen
over a year ago pkrebelde said…
smile
CARLISLE- I LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE LIKES JACOB AND HE CURE HIM WHEN HE WAS HURT BY THE NEWBORNS

LEAH CLEARWATER
over a year ago iluvedwardc13 said…
Leah Clearwater- I HATE HER BECAUSE SHE IS REALLY BRATTY AND SHE MAKES EVERYONE FEEL SAD IN THE PACK, THE ONE BEFORE BREAKING DAWN, CUZ SHE WAS ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT HOW SAM DUMPED HER CUZ HE IMPRINTED

Jasper
over a year ago breadstick said…
Jasper hale
i like jasper he trys to be as supportive as he can and yet tries to keep everyone safe.
and he's hot

billy black
billy black- I dont have a problem for Billy he hasnt done anything really to make me hate him but he laso hasnt done anything to make me love him, im stuck in the middle, hes okaayy.

Embryy Call
over a year ago r-pattz said…
Embry - like him cuz hes worried for jake when hes messed up over bella in BD. he can be joking or serious and he knows which to be depending on the situation

Rosalie
over a year ago kelseyrox97 said…
smile
Rosalie- I hate her because she is way overprotective of the baby where i am (pg 309 in breaking dawn) and it seems to me that she doesnt even care about Bella

Seth Clearwater
Seth:) I like Seth he always tries to help out even though hes so young and mayy not be able to do the job, but he still tries.

Carlise Cullen:)
over a year ago maja3322 said…
Carlisle - I like Carlisle because of his personality and the fact that he doesn't want to be like other vampires. I find that very cool. And give him respect for doing it!

Caius...
i don't like him becuse he did not want nessie alive

rennesme
over a year ago cullengirl1597 said…
Renesmee is amazing. Shes beautiful intelligent AND the object of Jacobs im printing! I wish i was her!

Alice
Alice becuse she is so pretty and she can see the future and she walks like she is danceing that is so cool

jasper
over a year ago lucaslover528 said…
heart
i love jasper because he is so good at keepin his thirst under control but when he's in pain it looks kinda sexy!

alec
alec i sort of like him of his power that is all and nt cos he has killed so many ppl

leah clearwater
leah clearwater, i like her because she actually isnt as bad as ppl take her to be. ppl need 2 give her some credit.

irina
over a year ago r-pattz said…
Irina, i like her cuz she was just acting on what she saw. she didnt mean to cause all that trouble

Jacob
jacob i like him cuz he is extremely hot and funny.

Esme
i like esme becuase she is like mum to ppl and very nice and lovely

jane
Jane-I don't like her mainly because she just freakks me out.

Billy Black
Billy black....i dont but then do..hes awesome but annoying

Zafrina
over a year ago lauracullen66 said…
Zafrina- i like her because she seems quite fun and renesmee likes her

renesmee
over a year ago Rebekah_Mik said…
Renesmee- I like her because she's so adorable and sweet.

Garrett(;
over a year ago sh_o_rtie said…
sunny
Garrett- I like him because he really Hot!
over a year ago angelicdiva said…
wink
i love esme because she looks after everyone as her own children.of course ,this doesnt apply to charlise.!

its renee
over a year ago sh_o_rtie said…
Renee - I like her because she is adventurous and crazy.

Victoria??