Twilight Series Favourite character from the Twilight series.

keswan posted on Feb 15, 2009 at 07:26AM
Hi everyone,
So I was wondering; if you had to chose ONE character from the Twilight series as your favourite, who would it be and why?
Obviously, Edward and Jacob are going to be big hits here - but think qualities, actions and motives too.
: )

Twilight Series 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pixie09 said…
heart
i think jasper :D and i have a good reason. eventhough he struggles with being a 'vegatarian' and is in pain every time he is near a human, he still tries so hard to resist the thirst just to make girl that he loves happy. O.o
over a year ago h8o said…
big smile
i would have to say Alice besides the fact that shes a shopaholic and all that she awsomew id be her any day
over a year ago shannon9396 said…
kiss
i choose emmet. he is so HOT!!!!!!!!
over a year ago fanpire123 said…
Hmm EDWARD! :)
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
smile
Carlisle, hes strong handsome,an can resist more
over a year ago kat_hale said…
smile
I always found it very difficult to decide between Alice and Emmet. So I`l give my reasons for them both:
-Alice, besides the obvious fact, that she is amazingly cute, funny and vivid, she is also very caring and loving. She actually completely devotes herself to the love she feels for Jasper. And I really love the other side of her that you get to see in Midnight Sun- always thinking about the wellfare of the family;and let`s not forget the amazing relationship she has with Edward. The other thing that makes me an Alice-lover is the gracious way she moves and her one-of-a- kind style!
Why Emmet, you may ask- well he`s completely straight-forward, open-minded, blunt and silly in his own cute, irritating way. He never has a hidden thought-always says and does what he thinks- a thing we completely look alike in. And the way he`s always bugging Bella is soooo charming :P He loves to have fun, and let`s face it- before Bella became a strong newborn- he was the strongest.
Well I still cannot make up my mind...
over a year ago patriautism said…
Alice I agree.
It's shallow for me though.
i think the description of her is beautiful, and the girl that plays her is just as beautiful.
over a year ago Twilight_33 said…
rosalie..while she has much compassion and a very good reason for bella to stay human as edward does..also the strong willed female as she is very beautiful!!
over a year ago jalicefan15 said…
Jasper-because he will do anything for alice, and he truly wants to be good for his family.
over a year ago alicecullensBFF said…
big smile
Alice!!!!!!!!! duhh. her personality and the way shes so sweet to everyone is so awesum! and her hair is so kewl!! :D hehe and i think its hilarious how worked up she gets about bellas clothes hehe. and her comments are hilarious. "no one dressed by me, EVER looks lyk an idiot" hahaha