Twilight Series OK this is my How much does twilight suck forum. Unfortunately i found out it doesnt suck.... Read Comments though SUPER FUNNY!!!!

hamishblakefan posted on Feb 14, 2009 at 10:16AM
Alot!!!
last edited on Mar 13, 2009 at 05:41AM

Twilight Series 75 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 75

over a year ago emma-jeff said…
Erm... If you think Twilight sucks then why are you on it's fan sight?!? You saying that is just a tad immature!
over a year ago hamishblakefan said…
I didnt say i dont like it im just asking everyone else(even though i dont like it)
over a year ago pixie09 said…
big smile
haha..omg people like you provoke alot of annoyance..anyway..
to the question 'how much doest twilight suck'
i answer 'not atall' :D
over a year ago Twilight597 said…
twilight doesnt suck at all neither does elmo ur the 1 that sux
??? Hey! Do need to get defencive its an honest question:D
over a year ago alicecullenx95 said…
mischievous
i obviously and completley disagree with u on twiligth sucking, but i will keep ur opinion in mind. and no, i am not a fucking saint.
over a year ago 675 said…
I disagree with you 100% why would you write this on a spot with 13479 Twilight lovers? I think there's a spot for haters if you want to join that one and talk about how much you hate Twilight.
over a year ago Ovybo said…
Yah dude. Get outta here Twilight hater! Your just jealous that you could never be as good as the vamps. jk
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pixie09 said…
laugh
hahaha is there really a spot for people to dis twilight on ?? omg who would be sad enough to go on a spot to talk bout how much you hate something ??
Omg i just realised how totally obsessed you are to fight with a random from who knows where to proove that ur opinion is right:D
over a year ago stephxxx1992 said…
there is no right or wrong to an opinion
Exactly that is my point thankyou Stephxxx1992
Your getting a prop in comments:D
over a year ago 675 said…
"Omg i just realised how totally obsessed you are to fight with a random from who knows where to proove that ur opinion is right"

-It sounds like you are because you keep coming back to this forum to argue. We don't agree with you, get over it
Im Not fighting its an honest queestion!!!
I totally agee
over a year ago yaytv12345 said…
smile
lmao. i love threads like this.
over a year ago fanpire123 said…
okay, you have your opinion but why do you have to display it on a twilight fansite? you know people are jus gunna disagree with you whats the point :/ to me i think your just wasting your time.
over a year ago nickis_1 said…
angry
look your intitled to your own opionin but sometimes its best to keep it to yourself, no one is right or wrong when it comes to it.
fact of the matter is that alot of people like twilight so thats pretty stupid and why would you say something on a site were people like that thing
over a year ago j1edwardcullen7 said…
heart
Honestly, you are inviting people to get mad at you, here. I also agree with nicks_1, because you are going to get a lot of BS from people who are crazy twilight maniatic (My word) fans (like me) so please try to not do things like this, because the majority of people on this spot love twilight.
over a year ago stephxxx1992 said…
is this honestly worth fighting about??? people post these sort of threads to get comments like these and laugh at them (i should know i used to do it on other websites) lol but if you guys shoulda realised that coz its kinda obvious and you giving them what they want so if you were that annoyed by it wouldnt you just ignore it?? and they would get bored of it
mischievous
lolz well my i hate twilight got deleted so i need somewhere to put my thoughts
over a year ago mandapanda said…
hmmm
this question makes no sense. First off, you say you agree with what we are saying, but then you say you hate it. I'm so confused.
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
smile
what why are you saying this on a place where no one will agree with you at all you know we all love twilght in our own way
over a year ago fanpire123 said…
Okay, your on fanpop? where you join things that you a FAN of not when you hate something get a life and stop bothering up with your stuiped forums.
over a year ago Alice_President said…
This is just sad! Have your opinion, go ahed! But dont post it on the internet just to annoy people. Do you have a life? Either your parents hate you, or you are brain damaged. Good luck with that :)
over a year ago OME_love_edward said…
rainy
isnt it obvious that everyone on the TWILIGHT fan sight is going to love twilight? i dont think it suks.You are just going to annoy people by saying it suks on this forum, we are all going to disagree with your opinion.
over a year ago moo000 said…
OMG NO WAY! I'm deleting you from my fan list, even though you are a amis blake fan. =[
monkey
im very sorry moo000 It was to annoy a friend of mine
. By the way i saw hamish last sunday in hobart i was like a metre away!!! Sorry everyone
mischievous
But you have to admit u guys are crazy
over a year ago sinai114 said…
*rolling eyes* to hamishblakefan. lol.
Dudes Ok I read the first book are u happy now???
over a year ago caitlincookie22 said…
not exactly "sorry" - we are all a little crazy- you are too(!), but if we like twilight and you don't , we have our differences and we should just be mature about it and not fight about whose opinion is right, or better because many differnt people have many different opinions . the whole point of the word opinion is your own thought, but you should not display your thoughts in a bad way.(im not saying u r displaying them in a bad way- or crazy... i guess. lol)
over a year ago star_bella said…
no offense but u r so weird
like u really love problems
y do u come 2 a twilight fanclub and say u hate twilight
no one can hate twilight kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk­kkk­kkk­kkk­kkk­kkk­kkk­kkk­k
mischievous
Well i did????
I like ice cream.
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
No offense, guys, but this forum is kinda stupid so why do you keep arguing when you know what he'll say?
Idk. It's fun?

Hamishblakefan, you what's funny? Your face! Jk. I'm bored. What's up?
smile
ok hamishblakefan, why don't you just stop asking us if we think twilight sucks? its just making us all irratated and i, think that you just wrote this forum to make us mad. :) sorry *shrug*
smile
again, sorry! but thats life for ya! lol
over a year ago Twilgiht said…
meh
O..K.. then. why is that unfortunate? I am so confused?
Nobody on this page even said the unfortunate. Now I'm confused...
Nobody on this page even said the unfortunate. Now I'm confused...
over a year ago atlforeverxx said…
There's only two legit reasons for someone to HATE this movie/ these books.
a) they are afraid of the literature of vampires to become corrupt with the whole "perfect man" thing. or it evolving completely. Before vamps were suppose to be nasty sharp teethed monsters. Twilight may have created it to be something completely different.
b) Jealousy. i'm not going to lie.. most girls read twilight and expect their boyfriends to be like that and then they don't appreciate what they have because they want them to be "edward".

But its true. everyone is entitled to their own opinions. but do you really think someone might HATE a movie because it sucks??
hmmm.sketchy sketchy.
i SO agree
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
worried
okayy.. . hamishblakefan... maybe you should delete/get rid of this forum because its just causing fights and aguements!
mischievous
Look i have read the first and second book and i have another legit reason for hating it.... Its to much of a romance for my liking and i really Hate Edward he pisses me off.... oh and BellaCullen96 im a she u know a female.

Um and about coming back to this forum i just wanted to see how crazy some twilight fans were u know as an experiment so i havee about 20 crazy twilight fans already....
Huh? What DO you mean?
big smile
I mean that i dont like twilight cos i dont like edward
And i keep coming back because i anted to see how crazy u all wer:)
over a year ago labi-has-ocd said…
uggg *rolls eye*..im so sick of these few stupid hating ppl..
go join the i hate twiligh fan site and moan there ..pleeese :] we get u dnt like it.. everyone has there own opinion even tho i dnt see how u could hate twilight but i guess thats my opinion but plz im sik of seeing this stuff on twilight fan site ! im tryna not be mean and have a spaz all tho im deing too lol

TWILIGHT RULES
uggg *rolls eye*..im so sick of these few stupid hating ppl..
go join the i hate twiligh fan site and
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Oh hamishblakefan how could you say something like this with a name like that? You know what people are going to think? They're going to think "Who's this Hamish Blake? Well whoever they are they're a loser!". You're desacrating Hamish with a name like that! I know Hamish is awesome, but do other fanpoppers? Not necessarily. With great names comes great responsibility!
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
By the way, I love Twilight but I kind of think it's a little funny too. I think should be a Hating Twilight fan club and a Hating the Hating Twilight fan club. That would sort you all out.