Twilight Series Possible Idea for a 5th book

Small_Town_Gal posted on Feb 14, 2009 at 07:37AM
I think a idea for a 5th book would be that Nessie and Jacob have to save Edward and Bella because they go on a trip and get in some trouble along the way. I mean it would be cool to see Nessie all grown up with Jacob. Then again maybe I'm just weird.

Please tell me I'm not weird.
Also if you have other ideas please do tell.
last edited on Feb 14, 2009 at 07:37AM

Twilight Series 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pixie09 said…
smile
hahaha .. umm .. you arn't wierd .. anyway ...
i think that meyer should leave the twilight series at breaking dawn. its not healthy to have too much of a good thing, it would start to get repetative. but it would be interesting if meyer wrote about the other coulpes. maybe about how jasper and alice met or something like that, before edawrd found bella
sry, ive gone off the topic about '5th book' oops :S
over a year ago Small_Town_Gal said…
No actually I can see what you mean. I totally can see what you mean but I do wish that we can see Nessie older.
over a year ago r-pattz said…
i think she should do one on Nessie when she is older, and there is some drama with jake and that guy at the end of breaking dawn. ya know, the other one of a kind:)
over a year ago sinai114 said…
i like the idea of nessie and jake but at the same time the whole entire twilight series was more focused on bella and edwards love..i think it should be a story where someone actually dies..idk..its just something i think would make everything more dramatic..not saying i want someone to die i love all the characters!