Twilight Series PLEASE STOP WRITTING STORIES AND POSTING THEM ON THE INTERNET

oecd posted on Feb 12, 2009 at 01:25PM
I have noticed that a couple of people have been writting stories and posting them on here.
and im writting a story also but I will not post it on the internet and I dont think anybody else should do it either someone
could steal your idea and write a whole book and publish it before your
ever done with it...then what will you do say hey thats my idea
but it wont matter you cant do anything about it now...so please will all of you guys stop writting your stories and putting them on the internet...you will be sorry trust me!

Twilight Series 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 7_steph_7 said…
wow... i didnt realize that... crap! my storys on the internet! how do i get it off???
over a year ago oecd said…
im sorry I dont know how to get it off,
but you could get a this copy thingy
on it so that no one else can copy it.
hope I helped:)
over a year ago navajosrock said…
wink
well you maybe you stole some story and and now you tellen us not to do it....JK Wow i did not realize that THX
over a year ago oecd said…
haaha no im not like that...
but your welcome.
over a year ago sinai114 said…
surprise
omg i dont write stories, but i do write poems, crap, im pretty sure someone already jacked them,...oh well....
over a year ago pixie09 said…
tongue
what you are saying is true and i have thought of that before .. but i LOVE reading what people write on here :D .. i would never dream of stealing someone elses idea but i suppose some sad dishonest people would ..
over a year ago Ovybo said…
wink
Oecd, people can put their stories on the web if they wan't. They just have to worry about those sad, dishonest people that pixie09 was talking about.
over a year ago xtwilightx said…
smile
i suppose Ovybo is right
over a year ago catherinexoxo6 said…
hmmm
i never thought of it like that. you make a good point.
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
If it's fanfiction (writing about someone else's characters), it won't matter - you can't write a book about characters that aren't yours and make money off of it. That would most likely lead to being sued, which is the opposite of making money...
If you're using original ideas and characters, it's up to the writer to decide to post it or not.
over a year ago Bina_13 said…
i used to write but u will get in trouble if a person keeps writting
over a year ago alicecullenx95 said…
rainy
someone who replied above already stoll my story, so does it really matter anymore/