Twilight Series SOME FACTS ABOUT TWILIGHT !!!

hello93 posted on Feb 06, 2009 at 03:51PM
1. Robert makes music by himself. Even he's got a band named Bad Girls. He sing, play piano and guitar.

2. The role of Sarah in Panic Room actually Hayden Panettiere shoulded play, instead of Kristen Stewart.

3. For the movie rob had to wear contact lenses, that was painful for him. And he complained, that the have to come up with an idea for the sequels.

4. Robs first job was with 10, as a paperboy.

5. , Rob had to wear braces and lighted his teeth for a perfect set of teeth. he went to a fitness studio for 3 months and lost 10 kilos.
( well i don't know to how to convert it into pounds XD )

5. For the who vampire cast, it wasn't allowed to go too much to the sun 3 months until the beginning of the film shooting, so that they were pale enough.

6. With 16 robert had to quit modeling, cause the said he's too manly.

7. The film shooting for New Moon should take place in italy !!

8.The designer house of the cullens, actually belongs to a NIKE manager.

9. The sisters of Robert Lissy and Victoria dressed rob in girls clothes and named him Claudia, until he's 12th birthday.

10. Kellan Lutz who plays Emmett has a big family. he got 7 brothers and 1 sister.

11. Until 2007 rob lived with his parents richard and claire. ( how cute... XD )

12. Taylor Lautner who plays Jacob puted on 15 kilos muscels!!!

13. Isabella cames from the Hebraic and means all, completely, ideal.
Edward cames from the Old Englisch and means protector of the belongings/guard.

14. All actors had to read the books, but only rob got the unfinished" midnight sun " ( the book of edwards view )

16. Nikki Reed spended 36 hours in the hair salon to make her brown hair into blonde hair, because a rug would be too fake to her.

15. Actually Stephenie Meyer imaged Henry Cavill ( the Tudors ) as Edward. But with 25 years he was " to old " for the part.

Please write some comments. it would make me happy, cause i've puted ones best forward to this !! XD

Twilight Series 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 7_steph_7 said…
wow... where didi u get this info? i didnt know half of this stuff! lol good job! =](especially number 9. that was funny lol)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hello93 said…
big smile
thx i found it in a German magazine name BRAVO
and translate the whole article !!! * i'm proud of me *
okeyyy.. only if you guys understand what i've written XD