Twilight Series Midnight Sun?

Ovybo posted on Feb 02, 2009 at 04:47PM
How is everyone reading Midnight Sun when it's not even out yet!?! I really want to read it but I can't find it anywhere! Please tell me!

Twilight Series 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HannaK said…
link here it is.
over a year ago atlforeverxx said…
A real Twilight Fan wouldnt read Midnight Sun.
Read the article on stephanie's page.
respect the steph.
over a year ago caitlincookie22 said…
smile
why wouldn't a real twilight fan read midnight sun??!??
over a year ago jalicefan15 said…
on her site stephanie asked her fans not to read it
over a year ago twilight4ever97 said…
yeah. i hate who ever posted it on the internet and made steph not write it any more. too bad she doesnt ever say theyre name.
over a year ago r-pattz said…
but then she said people should go ahead and read it
over a year ago caitlincookie22 said…
smile
why would she ask people not to read it if she wrote 4 a series exstension and she releasd it??????!!!!!!
over a year ago r-pattz said…
okay nevermind, i was wrong. she doesnt want people to read it... well, heres what she said

I'd rather my fans not read this version of Midnight Sun. It was only an incomplete draft; the writing is messy and flawed and full of mistakes. But how do I comment on this violation without driving more people to look for the illegal posting? It has taken me a while to decide how and if I could respond. But to end the confusion, I've decided to make the draft available here (at the end of this post). This way, my readers don't have to feel they have to make a sacrifice to stay honest. I hope this fragment gives you further insight into Edward's head and adds a new dimension to the Twilight story. That's what inspired me to write it in the first place.
over a year ago patriautism said…
I've always wanted to read from Edwards perspective, but she's only ever given us Jacobs and Bella's.
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
ok, on stephenie meyers site theres a few chapters of midnight sun because some idiots posted it on the web. she's still going to publish. its not a case of whether or not your a true twilight fan. its a simple case of whether or not you want to read a few chapters and then have to wait, or if you want to read the whole thing when the book comes out. STOP BAGGIN EACH OTHER! all twilight fans should stick together ~
over a year ago adwardad said…
for reading midnight sun u can try here
and download easily
link
Once you type a particular keyword and hit enter, it displays the relevant results along with certain tags/categories to further refine the result. You can use these tags to locate the specific item which you are looking for. In other words if you’re looking for an ebook then choose ebooks,