Twilight Series Midnight Sun!!!!

lapushgirl101 posted on Feb 02, 2009 at 02:04AM
Seriously, how many of u guys r excited 4 Midnight Sun!!! It is a version of Twilight in Edward's perspective! Check it out at the link below and post your thoughts! I can't read it, so tell me what u thought about it!

link

Twilight Series 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago r-pattz said…
its not coming out, dude
over a year ago lapushgirl101 said…
hmmm
u sure? i checked google for a release date and they're saying a lot of things... mostly that the relase date is set back, but mabey your right...
June 2008 Update: In response to the outrageous number of emails that I have received with questions concerning Midnight Sun, I talked to Stephenie this weekend and she asked me to let everyone know that Midnight Sun is her next project. She has not yet finished writing it (and there is no timeline set up, so we all need to put a lot of effort into being patient for a while longer), but she is definitely still planning on having it published.
(quote from website)
over a year ago mandapanda said…
um, I kinda agree with r-pattz. In response to your post above^^, that was in June 08. That was before the leak and everything. All the fans want the book to come out, but since the leak in august/september, stephenie meyer just didn't feel the need to write it anymore. I mean, yeah, she was betrayed, and her property and rights were violated, so it is understandable that she would react this way. We don't know when or if she will publish it. She's working on other projects right now, and spending time with her family. She said she would possibly get back to writing it once everyone has forgotten about it (which I highly doubt it). So, we don't know when. "As of now, I'm postponing the publication indefinitly."- Stephenie Meyer
last edited over a year ago
just dont get your hopes up
over a year ago Ovybo said…
hmmm
I wan't it to come out, probably more than anybody. If it doesn't get published, I'll read The Host.
i think were all tied for who wants it more.
read the host, though. its really good
over a year ago sinai114 said…
no...!! i dont want to read the host!!!!! i want to read more twilight! ugh. i read the draft in stephenies website..and i got really mad that they cut it off right before bella && edward gave themselves their first kiss.. i so wanted to know what he was thinking there...anyways....(crossing finger/holding breath/ and wishing upon no freakin shooting star) please please change ur mind stephenie!! i want to read midnight sun!!!
hmmm
you guys r all right.... my bad! but i don't want to read the host :P if u guys need another reading suggestion, read the mediator. i hear its really good!
over a year ago egrhorario said…
It would be more better if we just wait for the book and reply where they will first sell it