Twilight Series DAKOTA FANNING IN NEW MOON?!?!?!?!

jessica2727 posted on Feb 02, 2009 at 12:37AM
there is no way in HELL dakota Fanning can play Jane of the volturi. im sorry but this isn't pre school if we wanted a baby boomer actress we would go watch disney channel. they CANNOT let a 14 year old little girl play a demented vampire. can you honestly picture Dakota Fanning trying to put people through excruciating pain? please tell me im not alone. i just found this out today and ll probably never watch this movie if they make her in the cast. shes a good actress for a kid but not for the Twilight series

Twilight Series 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mandapanda said…
all i can say is, i think she's gonna get the part. And I think she'd be freakin good at playing Jane. My reasons:

She played a devious character in 'hide and seek'. With her dark hair, and pale complexion, i think she can pull it off. I pictured Jane as a younger character, and Dakota may be a nice, sweet girl, but she can play evil.

Plus, she's a good actress. But, She wouldn't really talk in the movie anyways. Her character's actions speak louder than words. But I hope she gets the part, not gonna lie.
over a year ago pixie09 said…
smirk
well i have nver seen her in anything but i was just wondering what would happen in 3 or 4 years when they make the final movie and she is all grown up lol. her physical appearance will change, and that may kill it for me ... i dont know, but it doesnt make sence to me playing someone that age for a role where she should stay the same, but she might be good ..
oh and also, they're filming eclipse back to back with new moon. So, she wouldn't age very much.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pokemonlover125 said…
crying
i absoultl llllllooooooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee twilight but i cant find new moon whaa
over a year ago oOoitslili said…
big smile
honestly, who better than dakota fanning?
jane is not supposed to be older.
isn't she supposed to still be a kid? sortof?

regardless, dakota is a great actress and im VERY excited about her joining the cast!
^^totally agree. I don't think anyone else can play Jane, and I am positive she's gonna get the part.
over a year ago r-pattz said…
i really hope she gets the part. dakota is a great actress, and she fits the part of jane really well.
over a year ago sinai114 said…
well im happy if dakota does play as jane..because she is an awesome actress..ofcourse shes done the geeky movies..but shes been in other movies along great actors and stuff like that and she can act nice or cold. idk..but its like before.. we cant really judge until we see her get the part..i never thought someone like kirsten stewart play bella for some reason..but i think shes absolutley perfect for the movie along with rosalie. im satisfied
over a year ago mrsblack_1089 said…
big smile
Dakota Fanning is the only person I can think of to play Jane. She's not supposed to be like 30 or anything (they're considering another actress...Kristin Chenowoth? something like that. she's WAAAYYYY older than Dakota..totally NOT SUITED for the part), she's just a kid 'with an angelic face' I've never seen her acting, but she's beyond beautiful and she really could be Jane if she wanted to. I mean, Bella was thrown off at first by how pretty she was and sweet looking, then freaked out when she hurt Edward like that. I think Dakota could be sweet like that, and with a little practice, be totally demented. I really hope she gets it!!!
over a year ago -x-Bella-x- said…
monkey
I think they could have picked someone older, but Dakota looks alot older than 14 so she could pull off the part well.. We will just have to wait and see!
over a year ago pkrebelde said…
i like dakota she is one of my FAVORITE ACTORS LOVE HER cant wait till new moon
over a year ago atlforeverxx said…
Before i saw Push with Dakota Fanning, i would've been like hell no.
But after seeing Push, i think she's perfect.
She's a little bas ass in that movie:)
I can definately see it.

Dont be so emotional about it.
over a year ago jalicefan15 said…
I think Dakota Fanning will be perfect in the role of Jane she has done amazing in other movies so why not new moon
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
I agree with jalicefan15, but it would still be wierd to see her play a part like Jane. I mean, she looks like such a sweet girl, too sweet for a part like Jane's.
over a year ago tooch said…
I really, really think that Dakota Fanning can pull this off. She has played some very non-childish roles before. Such as her role in 'Hide and Seek.'

And besides, no-one knew how well Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were going to do in the movie. So who's to say, that Dakota won't be any good. I think she will do great.

Good Luck, Dakota (:
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
smirk
yeah i reckon shes a little too young, but you know, with make-up these days.. she could be really good :)
over a year ago jessica2727 said…
how about Ellen Page? the girl who played Juno? to be honest i think the whole cast would have been better portrayed by new stars who havent filmed anything or filmed anything big. like daniel radcliff or the girl from the golden compass. bcos every time i see edward i think of harry potter and seriously who the hell is going to Jane seriously as an evil vampire if they keep thinking about "The Cat in the Hat" or a little girl with OCD and a pet pig. ( Uptown Girls ) all im saying is that no matter how good of an actress she is, shell never be able to pull it off unless she actually does become a vampire, and even then i still wont buy into it.
over a year ago jessica2727 said…
oh and kristen stuart is a horrible actress, can she not remember her lines or has she developed a speech impediment?
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
OMG i totally agree with you! i can not stand kristen stewart... she is so... boring.. i mean i like robert and he deserves a better co-star than her! i reckon bella should have been played by emily browning !
over a year ago BleedingRedRose said…
I think she just wants to get popular, like the other actors/actresses. And I started calling her Dakota Fanging...
lol Dakota Fanging, I like it
i like it too. she doesnt just want popularity, though. i like, shes a good actress
I agree with r-patts about the popularity thing
okay i have to say i didnt think that she would be able to pull of Jane, until i saw Push. i had my doubts, but Fanning was really good in that movie