Twilight Series What Is The Best Part In Breaking Dawn

robpattisono9 posted on Jan 20, 2009 at 11:45AM
well my fav bit in the book is were bella finds out that jacub has imprinted on bellas babie that is so funny wahat are your fav parts of the book i like emmet when bella beats him in a arm reasle and when she go on her frist hunt wat part do u all like

Twilight Series 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago vampiress015 said…
laugh
Funny parts? I'd have to say the banter that goes on between Jacob and Rose. I love it!
over a year ago r-pattz said…
i like the wedding and the end. the middle not so much. i do like the rose/jake moments a lot.
and jasper's quote: "I can't understand. I can't bear this."
man i love him
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
smile
yea me 2 when rose and jacub r always being nasty to each other and one of things i like is when jacub says "how do u drown a blonde u glue a mirroer and the bottom of the pool i thought that was funny and when bella woke up from being bitten and rose says i would not mind i own u a really good kick in the gut and i liked the bit were nessie asked weather she cud bit jacub and edward said she cud that was funny
over a year ago oluosuere said…
I got to say that I also like that part where Bella realises that Jacob has imprinted on her daughter and then when she snaps when Jacob calls her daughter Nessie. It is so unlike Bella to get that mad. Thats why it is my favourite part.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago laureng114 said…
from when bella opens her eyes for the first time as a vampire all the way until the end when she opens her mind(:

aww this is too hard,
it was all great i cant pick one!
over a year ago mayra7632000 said…
love the ending when edward can finally see inside bella's mind..and the jacob/rosalie scenes..sweetness
over a year ago 675 said…
heart
at the wedding when jacob tells bella she is so beautiful <3 that was totally bedazzling!!
over a year ago Tmr6289 said…
the ending was great when bella shows edward her thoughts i thought that was a great ending and jacobs jokes on rosalie were pretty funny!!
over a year ago pixie09 said…
when bella first wakes up as a vampire .. funny as
over a year ago pixie09 said…
and then when she throws her shoes back throught the window ^^ haha
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
laugh
yea i think they are all funny thanks
over a year ago edwardrules said…
I can't say one part I loved the whole entire thing. It made me laugh, cry, and didn't want it to stop.
over a year ago catriona_cullen said…
Esme's Island
And the happy months when she's a newborn vampire and nothing's wrong.

I don't so much like the middle part as much; i hate it when it's from Jacob's perspective.

But I love the whole thing.
over a year ago lolipopgrl113 said…
blush
i totally love when bella and edward have sex the second time and edward breaks the bed i almost peed myself when i read that also the chapter in BD called unexpected at first glance looked like unprotected and they prob didnt use condoms (perfect example of bella being a stuipid lamb HAHA)hence the infant hence the almost death hence this post...