Twilight Series Hi,I'm new to the twilight series spot.

Channon108 posted on Jan 19, 2009 at 08:11AM
Hi Twilight fans,I finished reading Twilight yesterday and I plan on getting the new moon book,I want to find out what happens.Twilight has an interesting plot and characters.I'm not sure if I like Bella's character,she's stubborn and hates that people acknowledge her birthday,she's a bit overly obsessed with Edward,she can be obsessed but not overly obsessed.She's different from me because she's a virgo and I'm a sagitarian.I like Alice and Emmett,Alice is unique,kind,gentle,wise,mature,and helpful and Emmett is helpful and protective,a good big brother.I'm not sure about Jasper,he thirsts after human blood and Rosalie is beautiful but she doesn't have the characteristic of kindness that beautiful people usually have in fiction,I'm not fond of her attitude,but it must suck living forever and having limitations if you're a vampire.I like Carlisle and Esme,they are meant to be for each other and they are really intelligent,smart,wise,caring,nice and know how to do things including raising adopted vampire teenagers.Stephenie Meyer created a unique,interesting plot which shapes the story of twilight,but her writing is weak,but not very weak,it could've been better,the book had constant Bella and Edward interrogations,I wanted to know more about why billy and jacob black don't like the cullens and why the cullens problems with other vampires.Now I realize,I might have something in common with Bella.Also,I'm thinking of joining this spot,but people will post spoilers because they have read the whole series,I don't think that's fair and I've already read spoilers,that sucks for me.:-(
You can comment and write what you think about my this review I made,twilight fans.:-)
save

Twilight Series 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
Hmm lets put it this way........ Twlight Rocks!

Okay Im done ;-)
over a year ago r-pattz said…
im not gonna read all that.... but hey and welcome
over a year ago Linzay said…
same here.... sup
over a year ago Llse said…
Heya, I'm new to this too, although I have read all the books - several times. Be very careful on here until you've read all the books, including Midnight Sun (on Stephenies website, it's Twilight from Edward's p.o.v.) there are a lot of spoilers everywhere.

You want a review of your review? lol

ok, from reading it I'm guessing you're quite young? Early teens? I love your character breakdowns and I agree with most of them (although some of mine are a little stronger than yours). I'm intreagued to find out what you think of some of them after you finish the series, you'll have to let me know.

I'm so jealous of the position you're in the feeling of amazement as you go through the books for the first time. You have a lot to look forward to, and as for the way they're written as the books develop her writing improves.
jeez you people write a lot
over a year ago robpattisono9 said…
smile
hey love the books are so good i think have read them all like five times they are that good and wow u lot can right a lot
over a year ago drgroz said…
big smile
Gee, r-pattz, isn't that what a forum is all about? Writing? One sentence forum topics aren't much fun to read or respond to. I agree with Llse. I envy you being in the "first time" reading stage. I wish I could go back and read it again for the first time. I've read all the books probably 8 times now and they just get better. I would be careful, though, like Llse said. This site is full of spoilers if you haven't read all the books yet. So proceed with caution. It's not nearly as much fun reading them if you know what's going to happen. Keep us all posted on your progress as you read the rest of the books. Have fun!!!
over a year ago 675 said…
^ya I wish I was in the 'first time' reading stage :) I'm way past 10th time now :S
over a year ago catriona_cullen said…
zzz
yeah, me too, i know them all by heart. anyway, twilight are the best books in the whole world so yeah! hope you enjoy new moon! i liked twilight and breaking dawn best, with eclipse in a close second, then new moon in last definitely because...well, I wanted a particular character to be present for more of the books...

anyway, i love twilight!!!!!!
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
I did love twilight but now dat ive read Twilight-Breaking Dawn i hav a feeling of emptyness like wat now?
dude this forum is from 3 monthes ago
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
smile
Yea i kno...but im still awesome even if i am stupid