Twilight Series To All Jacob Fans Out There

pixie09 posted on Jan 15, 2009 at 05:30AM
ok. so this is kind of another jacob/edward thing. i know that there are multiple debates about this already, and no i havnt read everyones opinion coz there are too many. but i was just wondering, all you jabob fans out there,

when you were reading the first book, twilight, for the first time, did you really love jacob more than edward??

fair enough, after reading all the other books you might get to like jacobs charictor more,
but so many people hate bella (which i really cant understand coz the book wouldnt be the same without her and you all seem to love the book) because she loves edward but still kind of loves jakob.

sorry if this is making no sence, but basically what im trying to say is that you MUST have loved edward in the first book more than you loved jacob, so why like jacob more now?. and then people go on about bella not being faithful to edward, when really none of you are being either !!!

haha that about all. please tell me because i really dont get it XD

and if it looks like im having a go at everyone im not, i love everyone who loves twilight as much as me no matter who they like better :D

Twilight Series 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 675 said…
heart
I personally LOVED Edward in the first book, and actually the entire time I was reading the books for the first time. I used to hate Jacob so much with an undying passion and skipped all the parts he's in.
But then after like the 3rd time I was reading Eclipse I just felt so bad for him that he loves Bella so much and she's choosing someone else over him and I started crying, then reread the books with a new perspective and realized that I really do love Jacob more <3
I think that Edward really does belong with Bella but I love Jacob myself more. If that answers your question :)
over a year ago metalnaunx said…
mischievous
Edward was cool an made me laugh in the beggining but...hes a vampire,he NEARLY got Bella killed, an hes to protective, but i still liked him that is...until the second book
(DUM DUM DUUUUUUUUUUUN
over a year ago Aglaia said…
heart
Yeah, you're right... But I think you're missing something very important... Jacob's character wasn't one of the main ones and at least not in the way it is in the other books... So my point is that the readers don't really get to know him... And at that point of the story Bella sees him like some silly kid... doesn't really pay much attention to him, so the readers can't quite get to know Jacob...
And, yeah, I do like Jacob's character more that Edward's, but I'm for Bella + Edward, cuz they just belong together...
over a year ago babybell said…
smile
i agree with metalnaunx, i used to love edward. I used to love B/E. Until New Moon, i remember the real turning point being the date just before he got sick and turned into a werewolf. They are perfect together. Edward messes it up. And that's when i fell in love with Jake, his character is so much more preferable to me than Edward's.
over a year ago Evka26-vampire said…
blush
I used to think Jacob was ok until i got to new moon/eclipse i started to hate him!

no offense to Jacob fans but I HATE HIM!