Twilight Series Book Suggestions

Tmr6289 posted on Jan 15, 2009 at 03:35AM
Ok! so we all love the Twilight Books all of them were out of this world and blew everyone away at least the people who actually read them and didnt just become a fan becuz it was a good movie ( Books were Better) anyway like most people i imagine i was very sad when i reached the end of breaking dawn and had to close the book and it was the last one and until Midnight Sun releases us twilighters have nothing else to read well not anything that would be as great as Meyer's so ive jotted some Book titles that i think you would enjoy and keep us busy while its cold outside and we wante to be nice and warm in our cozy homes

After Breaking dawn i felt the need to read more vampire novels even though it wouldnt be the story of bella edward or any of the cullens ...i was comforted by the transition and it made it easier for me because those books are like friggin crack and i admit i was an addict like most of the twilight fans out there anyway i got my fix so here are some titles

Thirsty By M.T Anderson

Vampire Academy By Richelle Mead

Dead Until Dark By Charlaine Harris

Evernight By Claudia Gray

All of these were good books...

Wicked Lovely and Ink Exchange By Melissa Marr ( Not Vampire Stories But i recommend them to anyone who like reading about Faeries and magic stuff all that jazz Basically if you liked twilight you gonna like these books)

Hope These suggestions will help
Peace out my fellow twilighters!!!!!

Another great suggestion are The looking glass wars books it is a trilogy the third hasnt come out yet
but you will love these books they are filled with magic action the works!!!

The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor

and

Seeing Red By Frank Beddor

Frank is also working on a screenplay for an upcoming movie on the books really great series!!!!!!

Another great Book!!!

The Summoning By Kelly Armstrong
last edited on Jan 16, 2009 at 04:49AM

Twilight Series 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pixie09 said…
thanks Tmr6289, im going to check out some of these books coz ive had nothing to read latley coz compared to the twilight series, they are all boring. lol. but one other book that everyone should read is:

the host, also by meyer :D
over a year ago edwardsgirlxx said…
Thanks; I Will Check Those Books. Like pixie09 All Books Now Compared To Twilight Seem Boring. So I Will Try Those Books.
I Can Also Go Along Side You With Recommending The vampire Academy Series. It's A Trilogy of Books With Both Vampires and Romance. So Twilight Fans Should Enjoy It, I Did :)
xx.
over a year ago Tmr6289 said…
Your welcome guys and yes i agree most books do seem boring compared to twilight but the Vampire academy books were pretty good and thanks pixie09 im gonna get The Host soon
over a year ago drgroz said…
big smile
You should also check out the House of Night Series by P.C. and Kristen Cast. There are four books out and a fifth is being released in March. They are Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, and Untamed. They are great books!!

I've also read the Hunger Games, which was great.

I agree about The Summoning and Dead Until Dark.

I'm getting ready to read the Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz. I hear it's very good. I'll let you know.
over a year ago r-pattz said…
try

city of bones and city of ashes

uglies, pretties, specials, extras

eragon, eldest, brisingr
over a year ago Tmr6289 said…
thanks for the new suggestions...ill check them out!!
over a year ago 675 said…
smile
I've read most of these books. They are all really good!! try 'em out
over a year ago vampiress015 said…
smile
Another good vampire series is Vampire Beach, they're pretty good
over a year ago alicia130 said…
Check out link They have great book suggestions! link