Twilight Series Midnight Sun

FunSize123 posted on Jan 13, 2009 at 06:02AM
So my fellow Twilight fans, as most of you know the first 12 chapters of Stephenie Meyer's new book "Midnight Sun" has been leaked on to the internet. I wan't you to tell me what you think about this and if it is fair to Stephenie Meyer. Think about how you would feel if this happend to you.
thanks FunSize123

Twilight Series 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pixie09 said…
i think that that was a really stupid and selfish thing to do. not only for stephenies sake (i cant even imagine how upset she must have been about that), but now all the fans have to wait for ages to be able to read the finished copy.
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
Im with pixie on this one. Its stupid, selfish and whoever leaked it, either hates her or loves her book so that person just could'nt wait for it to be published so that person happens to find the draft and post it thinking it will be good for Meyer. Well its wrong and now us and that person will hae to suffer waiting for a longer date to be published. Im sure Meyer feels really upset and If I were her I would feel just the same.
over a year ago reinscripter said…
crying
ummmm hellgirl i dont think the books gonna be published at all anymore because she says she wants to focus on other projects but she did post what she had already written on her website but its only like the first 264 pages or something like that
over a year ago FunSize123 said…
big smile
Thanks for your comments keep em coming